GDT: Florida Panthers Vs. Montreal Canadiens 1/22/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Panteras

“I’ll remember this hell of a journey”- Barkov
Sep 14, 2009
Panther’s favorite strip club
we're playing carambole hockey, just skate , dump, shoot somehow at any given angle and hope it makes it through to the goalie and past him

we have no purpose or plan

can't hit, forecheck, or play along the boards

we're slow and we just flat out suck

DrMom9900

Nov 2, 2011
Difference is that Booth wasn't one of Tallon's guys. Everyone on the team now is. Unless he trades Weiss, but that's only going to make this year's team worse.

Erick, it IS weiss that he is alluding to. Thought it seemed pretty obvious.

PanthersHockey1

South by Southeast
Mar 11, 2010
Palm Trees
we're playing carambole hockey, just skate , dump, shoot somehow at any given angle and hope it makes it through to the goalie and past him

we have no purpose or plan

can't hit, forecheck, or play along the boards

we're slow and we just flat out suck

This is my problem there seems to be no interest or will to win. I cant recall winning a meaningful puck battle these last 2 games.

PanthersHockey1

South by Southeast
Mar 11, 2010
Palm Trees
Well philadelphia has gotten beat worse than we have theyre now 0-3, if that gives anyone any solace. Also it appears carolina, winnipeg, and washington are all off to slow starts.

MillarWithASave

#CatsAreComing
Dec 12, 2011
Melbourne, FL
I think this is the worst game I've seen the Panthers play in a long time, if we come out here on Thursday playing the same way, we have no chance for the playoffs.

RainingRats

Dec 28, 2008
Well philadelphia has gotten beat worse than we have theyre now 0-3, if that gives anyone any solace. Also it appears carolina, winnipeg, and washington are all off to slow starts.

Yeah, it's no surprise teams are struggling. We have plenty of games left but it's not looking good. I don't se how we turn this around any time soon. If it takes two weeks, it could be too late.

Weber's Better
Jul 7, 2008
And Kovalev gets booed by Canadiens fans... why? Because they didn't re-sign him?

If anything, they should be cheering him tonight. He's done more for them than against them.

He got a big hand when he was announced in the starting line up (Huberdeau also got a nice applause). He wasn't loved by everyone (sometimes lazy/inconsistent) and it doesn't take many people to be heard booing when he touches the puck.

As a Sen some people booed and some people cheered when he touched the puck, but he received a standing O when he scored against us and another one after the game ended.

Anyways sorry to intrude on the GDT

MintyFresh88

Oct 26, 2007
Ontario
I think this is the worst game I've seen the Panthers play in a long time, if we come out here on Thursday playing the same way, we have no chance for the playoffs.

I hate to compare, but yesterdays performance was way worse. We actually had a couple decent chances tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad