Florida Panthers vs Carolina Hurricanes - 7PM GDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Seriously, I don't want to go to the playoffs this year. The next time we go to the playoffs, I want it to be with a team that has an actual chance of winning the SC. I don't want another one-round-and-you're-done scenario.

Well you will need to wait a minimum of 2-3 years before we POSSIBLY even come close to a 2nd or 3rd round appearence in the playoffs. SC is a tad ambitious with the way the team is structured right now or in the next couple years.

DONNNNNNN'T STOPPPPPP BEEEELIEVVVVVVVINNNNNNNNNNN', WOOOOAAAAHHHHHH!!:yo:

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
Can't believe Larose hasn't been called even once for diving tonight. The guy is a disgrace to the sport of hockey.

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
I hope Weiss waives his NTC. He's not going to be worth the $$ down the road that he'll get with his next contract.

Also Versteeg should be gone.

MillarWithASave

#CatsAreComing
Dec 12, 2011
Melbourne, FL
:laugh: Mr.Feaster, is that you? Yes, yes it can. Ryan O'Reilly is just as much of a risk as Weiss is.

I don't see O'Reilly being a risk, he hasn't had a bad season, plus he is 6 years younger with a potential to raise his ceiling, Weiss is past his prime, and is doing terrible this year. I'd say he's not worth a top-5 pick even with a 2nd.

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
I can't believe how Weiss is playing in a contract year

Erick*

I did not watch a second of this game.

When is Markstrom playing? Tomorrow night? Cool, I might watch.

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
I don't see O'Reilly being a risk, he hasn't had a bad season, plus he is 6 years younger with a potential to raise his ceiling, Weiss is past his prime, and is doing terrible this year. I'd say he's not worth a top-5 pick even with a 2nd.

Weiss' average point production has been 60pts the last 4years, I admit he's horrible this year but a new team can change a player's game. Weiss would be the #2 guy behind Iginla and the pressure would be off him to be THE #1 CENTER.

O'Reilly had ONE 55pt season and ya he's 6 years younger but that doesn't guarantee anything.

I'm not totally against O'Reilly but ANY player isn't a guarantee and to be honest I actually favoured a deal of Weiss for O'Reilly if he wasn't re-signed by Colorado.

Since O'Reilly is no longer an option for us or Calgary, I have a feeling Feaster goes after Weiss. Weiss might like the opportunity to play in Canada, ya never know.

Who's to say Calgary is a lock for a top 5 pick anyhow, the bottom 14 teams all have a shot at a top 5 pick don't they?

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
Weiss' average point production has been 60pts the last 4years, I admit he's horrible this year but a new team can change a player's game. Weiss would be the #2 guy behind Iginla and the pressure would be off him to be THE #1 CENTER.

O'Reilly had ONE 55pt season and ya he's 6 years younger but that doesn't guarantee anything.

I'm not totally against O'Reilly but ANY player isn't a guarantee and to be honest I actually favoured a deal of Weiss for O'Reilly if he wasn't re-signed by Colorado.

Since O'Reilly is no longer an option for us or Calgary, I have a feeling Feaster goes after Weiss. Weiss might like the opportunity to play in Canada, ya never know.

Huh? Iginla isn't a center. Weiss would be there #1 center

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad