Florida Panthers vs Carolina Hurricanes - 7PM GDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

PSLguy

#TimeToHunt
Jan 14, 2013
Port St. Lucie, FL
This is the start of a huge set of games for the Panthers. This upcoming set will tell us if they have a chance to get to the playoffs or if the season is over.

Prefer a big winning streak!

GO CATS GO!

RainingRats

Dec 28, 2008
This is the start of a huge set of games for the Panthers. This upcoming set will tell us if they have a chance to get to the playoffs or if the season is over.

Prefer a big winning streak!

GO CATS GO!

yup. this stretch coming up is really our season.

RainingRats

Dec 28, 2008
So after we lose one or two of these, when will be the next set of games that decide our season?

Seeing how there are a lot of four point games in the division for us the next two weeks we'll be too far out of it if we don't win which is why people think this is our season.

I thought our season was done after washington b2b loses but we have a pathetic division

Boothinator

@MrBoothinator
Sep 19, 2009
I am not feeling good about this game. We always have trouble at RBC Center..I think Theodore will blow up tonight..Again.

NJ_CATS_FAN

We Dont Suck Anymore
Mar 21, 2006
N.J.
I have to miss this game tonight as I will be in Newark pigging out at a rodizio. That will sure be more enjoyable than watching our boys take more cheap shots and non-calls against the divers. Maybe when I check the score every 5 minutes I will have some good news on the scoreboard.

And for **** sake already, GET MARKSTROM BACK UP HERE AND KEEP HIM UP!!!!!! I dont even care at this point who we get rid of between Theo and Clem, they have been pathetic, but Markstrom needs to be up here and playing. I know goalies take long to develop, but it seems like we are babying him. He has shown he can play up here, so there is no reason for him not be here already.

Anyways, lets get 2 points tonight. LETS GO CATS!!!

Offdapost*

sorry to say ill probably miss a chunk of the game while i'm waiting for my connection flight in Atlanta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad