GDT: Florida Panthers @ Pittsburgh Penguins | 1.20.14 | 7:00 EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I don't know why the players love DB so much but yet have no accountability to want to play hard. THAT is the part that gets me. I know why they gave up on MT. They showed that they gave up on MT.

Tonight really reminds me of that Toronto game that got MT fired. But...the players actually LOVE DB. What the ****? :laugh: Why are you playing so crappy for a guy you respect?

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
I don't know why the players love DB so much but yet have no accountability to want to play hard. THAT is the part that gets me. I know why they gave up on MT. They showed that they gave up on MT.

Tonight really reminds me of that Toronto game that got MT fired. But...the players actually LOVE DB. What the ****? :laugh: Why are you playing so crappy for a guy you respect?

The bolded are very different things.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Someone get the PGT up and we will shut this down at 1k. I just have no desire to want to talk about the play.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005

They LOVE DB for precisely the reasons you just cited. Because there is NO accountability.

Shockmaster

Sep 11, 2012

I think where the Penguins were in the standings also had something to do with Therrien getting fired. Don't hold your breath for Shero pulling a Lamoriello and firing his head coach when the team is in first place.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
I have no idea why you guys are getting so upset for one loss in the regular season.

qSVz50Y.gif

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
not sure why Steigy is ripping on Martin... he's been the least worst Penguin tonight.

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006

Any team can play a crappy, uninspired game, Cole. Look at the Hawks recent stretch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad