Pre-Game Talk: Florida @ Ottawa (Please bring your Weather with you) 7:00 PM on SportsNet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Upgrayedd

Earn'em and Burn'em
Oct 14, 2010
Ottawa
Certainly not gonna give any predictions for this one as i thought hammond would get lit up against the habs last game and i am still eating crow but it will be interesting to see if they can buck the trend of playing a passionate hard fought game followed by a no show loss tonight.

BigBush*

Sens gonna win this one for sure. They are playing decent hockey right now.

starling

Nov 7, 2010
Ottawa
I think we are gonna win and become the 8th team in the conference with positive goal differential.

The EnigmatiC Soul*

Well just locked in two bets tonight on the proline. One the OVER on the 5.5 and chose the Sens on my pools ticket.

Roommate is confident that the Cats are going to win. I though think we can squeak this one out somehow....

Anyways, at the very least excited to see what Puempel brings to the table.

Calling a 5-2 win. Goals from Ryanx2/Hoff/Karlsson/Pageau

Let's skin some cats!

Sens Rule

Sep 22, 2005
Panthers one point back of Bruins with a game in hand. Would be cool to see the Bruins miss the playoffs and get off their high horse

Also puempel must feel like a chuemp having to duemp and chase on the fourth line with those huemps but I guys he'll enjoy the buemp in his paycheck so at least that's suempthing

Or 4th liners or Chiasson, Legwand, Condra, Lazar are vastly superior to the guys Puempel or Prince are used to playing with in Bingo. Even our "4th" liners have a zillion times the hockey sense and passing abilities of the players Puempel plays with in Bingo. Puempel is kind of a goalscorer without a passer. There are no Da Costa's, Pageau, Stone, Hoffman in Bingo now. Not even a Corey Locke. Legwand and Condra for example are a massive upgrade for a goal scorer.

I think Puempel could end up better in the NHL then he has been in Bingo. Who knows as it is a different game. The Physicality is similar even the speed is not as far off as the skill. If he really is a goal scorer at this level he might just get passes when he gets himself open. Who knows. But playing on our "4th" line at this point is a massive upgrade from Bingo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad