Pre-Game Talk: Florida @ Ottawa (Please bring your Weather with you) 7:00 PM on SportsNet

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
Ohhh you're sly. I was just about to post a preGT. Good thing I refreshed.

Hamburgler in goal, and Puempel's debut. Let the puns fly. He'll wear #26.

Is Uncle Denis doing the colour for this game on the Florida network? I know he's in town. It should be more entertaining than listening to the schmucks from Sportsnet.

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
Have to see if I can stream this one. Not sure if the audio chipset will play nice on this new mobo I have.

I have no idea what you mean by any of this.

I bet this will be a snoozer.

tumblr_m8ahjt5ixL1qmnqj2o1_250.jpg

Where's Benny at? We're playing the cats. *cough*.... CATS.

Rodzilla

Aug 31, 2010
Canada
Panthers are a good, big, strong team. Will be interesting to see if the team can keep up the good work after the win against the 1st place Canadiens. I am happy Florida is near a playoffs spot, I go there often and I go to every games when I am there. Good people over there, I hope the winning since october has brought people into the seats a bit more.

I hope Karlsson keeps up the good work and gets closer to the 1st spot for points by a dmen. While also going in the + side. Will watch for Puempel too. Haven't seen a lot of him this year, doesn't look like a strong season but sometimes some players are better suited for a different league, I thought he looked good in pre-season, will see!

Sens92

Jan 21, 2013
Ottawa, ON
Any idea what the lines will look like tonight? I'm guessing Puempel just slots in where Prince did? Would like to see this personally:

Michalek-Turris-Stone
Hoffman-Zibby-Ryan
Puempel-Pageau-Lazar
Condra-Legwand-Neil

DylanSensFan

BEESHIP: NBH
Aug 3, 2010
Calgary
Any idea what the lines will look like tonight? I'm guessing Puempel just slots in where Prince did? Would like to see this personally:

Michalek-Turris-Stone
Hoffman-Zibby-Ryan
Puempel-Pageau-Lazar
Condra-Legwand-Neil

Neil is injured.

Karlsson2Turris*

I think we should give Puempel a look with Turris, but I doubt it'll happen since Michalek has been playing really well of late.

chipsens

Post and in...
Jan 9, 2013
No TSN or CBC = watch this one on the radio. Oldetime hockey. Hope Sens play well, and manage to eke out regulation loss. Team Tank..beat Bluey to the bottom!

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
No TSN or CBC = watch this one on the radio. Oldetime hockey. Hope Sens play well, and manage to eke out regulation loss. Team Tank..beat Bluey to the bottom!

I guarantee you the Sens will NOT beat the Leafs to the bottom. The leafs are the definition of a team who has given up.

Scrub*

Team Canada
Dec 28, 2008
Michalek-Turris-Stone
Hoffman-Zibanejad-Ryan
Puempel-Legwand-Chiasson
Condra-Pageau-Lazar

Methot-Karlsson
Cowen-Ceci
Borowiecki-Gryba.

Hammond will start. Gryba is out. Wiercioch is the extra

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
Michalek-Turris-Stone
Hoffman-Zibanejad-Ryan
Puempel-Legwand-Chiasson
Condra-Pageau-Lazar

Methot-Karlsson
Cowen-Ceci
Borowiecki-Gryba.

Hammond will start. Gryba is out. Wiercioch is the extra

DC not paying attention during camp? Puempel-Lazar-Robinson was awesome. Hope we see some of that. Legwand doesn't help anyone.

Lenny the Lynx

Sep 20, 2008
ON
Panthers one point back of Bruins with a game in hand. Would be cool to see the Bruins miss the playoffs and get off their high horse

Also puempel must feel like a chuemp having to duemp and chase on the fourth line with those huemps but I guys he'll enjoy the buemp in his paycheck so at least that's suempthing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad