GDT: Florida @ Montreal 7:30PM EST (RDS HD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CanadianPantherFan

Cats are Here!
Jun 6, 2004
Calgary
What happened to the 10-15 pages before puck drop? Kind of dissapointed usually drop by these boards before Panthers games because the board is jumping pre game.

Habskrieg

Apr 6, 2008
Germany
What happened to the 10-15 pages before puck drop? Kind of dissapointed usually drop by these boards before Panthers games because the board is jumping pre game.

It's not a very good time for us. Most are expecting a crappy season but hoping the playoffs. Issues with signing PK. Scratching Eller rather than our less talented and fit players. Things are not looking up very good.

1UP

Oct 2, 2007
Québec

I was wondering if Eller being an healthy scratch could generate a good dose of well placed indignation, but nope. Only 3 pages.

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
If Clemmensen is as bad as he is against us, then let Eller play bigger minutes and get confident, put DD on the wing! I know I'll be ran off the boards for thinking this way but I don't see why eller is in the dog house after everyone played poorly.

Pac-Pleks-DD
Cole - Eller - Gio
Gally Gally Prust
Moen white Armstrong

Scratch bourque tonight.

Ha! He's 6-0 against us. If that's what you call bad, I don't know. And Bourque was one of the few forwards who showed up Saturday and you want to scratch him? Fascinating.

JayKing

Go Habs Go
Dec 30, 2011
Montreal
Go Chucky Go!

chucky1.jpg

Creepier than the original

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad