GDT: Florida @ Montreal 7:30PM EST (RDS HD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
I love the way Markov just stands up the blueline and pokechecks the attacking player.

Markov has always been the Montreal Canadiens. It pissed me off so much when people forgot how good he was and wanted him gone...crapping on him for two years.

Richiebottles

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jul 26, 2010
My boy GALLY ! Man he is awesome... I am still happy about that pick. Kid is going to be a superstar.

Monctonscout

Monctonscout
Jan 26, 2008
Gotta stop taking lazy penalities, giving teams too many PP on non scoring chances. The Desharanis one was brutal. The call on Moen was awful, he shoved Campbell who just fekll, stick never "tripped" him.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
I was right again... Galchenyuk is NHL ready...
maybe.. still a lot to prove.. i guess plekanec is good to go with you since he scored too, right?

I love the way Markov just stands up the blueline and pokechecks the attacking player.

Markov has always been the Montreal Canadiens. It pissed me off so much when people forgot how good he was and wanted him gone...crapping on him for two years.
it'd be similar to penguins fans wanting to get rid of crosby.. obviously not quite to the same level .. but close. this team has always been better with markov

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad