GDT: Florida @ Caps, 3/7/2013 @ 7:00 PM

BTCG

Jun 16, 2006
I believe most (all?) 1-day contracts are professional try-outs, and thus unpaid. Not positive about this, so someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

Where has sk8bot been this season?

Interesting answer.

One other: if someone is actually playing in the game, they're beyond a 'try-out'. A union is involved here. No one plays for free.

Vladiator16*

It's a

hipster-trap-20110316-204628.jpg

...but seriously, we should win this one easy.

So, its a loss...

BTCG

Jun 16, 2006
It's a

hipster-trap-20110316-204628.jpg

...but seriously, we should win this one easy.

So, its a loss...

I, for one, am not getting this: some kind of leg trap... with what looks to be a small amount of (yellow) rope, a can of Pabst(probably warm), a small box that looks like a some Pepto Bismal generic, and a pair of pink sunglasses that would look good on a number of ladies.

FORGOT: Don't reach in it, to make any adjustments, or such. ;)

Vladiator16*

I, for one, am not getting this: some kind of leg trap... with what looks to be a small amount of (yellow) rope, a can of Pabst(probably warm), a small box that looks like a some Pepto Bismal generic, and a pair of pink sunglasses that would look good on a number of ladies.

Don't over think it, its just a trap. Otherwise, the game we should win by at least 3 we gonna lose.
This team made a pessimist out of me.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Wow... so you sound happy, and certain, that we'll lose tonight, eh? San Diego, eh?

I just hope your team doesn't get a point.

What team would I root for in San Diego? Didn't happen to notice my username? Raised right outside of D.C; die-hard Caps and Skins fan. I live in San Diego because I've been stationed here for four years as active duty military.

So I'm not positive we're going to roll the Panthers tonight; sue me. This Caps team is just as capable of blowing out teams as they are of getting blown out which is why we're last in the EC and 8 points out of the division lead in the weakest division in the NHL.

I hope we win, and I'll be watching on GCL, just like I do every game, but I'm fully prepared for a let down after the emotional win on Tuesday. Did you not see how good we looked against Carolina only to **** the bed against Philly?

BTCG

Jun 16, 2006
Don't over think it, its just a trap. Otherwise, the game we should win by at least 3 we gonna lose.
This team made a pessimist out of me.

Vlad,

the joke would have worked better if there were just one single item that tied to the Pathers. The pink glasses: not enough. Ladies may be insulted by that. too.

Vladiator16*

Vlad,

the joke would have worked better if there were just one single item that tied to the Pathers. The pink glasses: not enough. Ladies may be insulted by that. too.

:)

I wish you could read my mind just to see what i think about upset ladies :laugh:

BTCG

Jun 16, 2006
What team would I root for in San Diego? Didn't happen to notice my username? Raised right outside of D.C; die-hard Caps and Skins fan. I live in San Diego because I've been stationed here for four years as active duty military.

So I'm not positive we're going to roll the Panthers tonight; sue me. This Caps team is just as capable of blowing out teams as they are of getting blown out which is why we're last in the EC and 8 points out of the division lead in the weakest division in the NHL.

I hope we win, and I'll be watching on GCL, just like I do every game, but I'm fully prepared for a let down after the emotional win on Tuesday. Did you not see how good we looked against Carolina only to **** the bed against Philly?

Stationed there? Okay. fair enough. You're not trolling.

I'm not happy either, but I'll break before I bend.

Vladiator16*

They ALL want to think that they're changing us, and in truth, maybe they are.

When you right, you are right... after 12 years of marriage i'm starting to think i'm growing vagina... on the other hand my wife is a huge Caps fan now, even has their schedule on the fridge now. :laugh:

BTCG

Jun 16, 2006
When you right, you are right... after 12 years of marriage i'm starting to think i'm growing vagina... on the other hand my wife is a huge Caps fan now, even has their schedule on the fridge now. :laugh:

I understand. I'm quite the same. I decided that this was the wisest path.

Friend of mine asked me: what do want Bill, to be right... or to be happy?

Wise advise.

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
Interesting answer.

One other: if someone is actually playing in the game, they're beyond a 'try-out'. A union is involved here. No one plays for free.

ATO and PTO contracts in the AHL cover playing in games. No idea if they're paid or not.

BTCG

Jun 16, 2006
ATO and PTO contracts in the AHL cover playing in games. No idea if they're paid or not.

I appreciate the incidental information.

But where does it say in the relevant document that playing for free in a that level of game is legal, and/or allowed?

BTCG

Jun 16, 2006
Moving on:

I think we'll win either 3 or 4, to 1.

Caps 4 Florida: 1

Hat trick for AO... please... if not, just 1 or 2 goals will be enough.

Ain't askin much.

BTCG

Jun 16, 2006
As things stand, I don't think that the Caps scoring 3 or more goals, is doable.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad