GDT: Flem (8-7-1) vs Oilor (10-8-0) @ 7PM: If we lose, II is truly going to ban all of us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014
I hope we get just at least as nasty as we did with Toronto and Vancouver. There were definitely some playoff calibre vibes with how chippy it got at times.

Here's hoping for ploff calibre BOA with no injuries!

I'm not watching. My blood pressure is high enough as it is. I can't take it I tell ya. I just can't. Stupid Flames. Stupid coach.

That's why you should be basically drunk enough to pass out by puck drop. :naughty:

DomBarr

Apr 7, 2014
This game should be ideal for a Lucic/Bennett/Dube line...but we have Ward as a coach so instead of adding some heat to the lineup he provides us with lines that are SO vanilla he is hoping to put the Oilers to sleep.

Reactions: Johnny Hoxville

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
We are getting our asses handed to us this game. I have zero faith.

Join the club brah hahahaha!

The Canucks series was eye opening. Frankly we deserved to go 1-3 against a team that is nearly done. Marky is the only reason we are still in the playoff race, and we could quickly find the season to be done

Reactions: Johnny Hoxville

Ace Rimmer

Stoke me a clipper.
The lineup I'd like to see:

Lucic - Bennett - Dube
Gaudreau - Monahan - Mangiapane
Tkachuk - Backlund - Leivo
Nordstrom - Richie - Rinaldo

Giordano - Kylington
Hanifin - Tanev
Valimaki - Andersson

The lineup that Ward will force upon everyone:

meat-clowns.jpg

WhiskeyYerTheDevils

yer leadin me astray
Sponsor
Apr 27, 2005
The lineup I'd like to see:

Lucic - Bennett - Dube
Gaudreau - Monahan - Mangiapane
Tkachuk - Backlund - Leivo
Nordstrom - Richie - Rinaldo

Giordano - Kylington
Hanifin - Tanev
Valimaki - Andersson

The lineup that Ward will force upon everyone:

meat-clowns.jpg

Is Lindholm hurt?

kthx

Bedard to Bruins 2023
Apr 24, 2019
Hey Bruins fan coming in peace. Just wondering how did Brett Ritchie end up in your top-6? I want to pick him up in fantasy for old times sake is it a suicide? How has he looked?

DomBarr

Apr 7, 2014
Hey Bruins fan coming in peace. Just wondering how did Brett Ritchie end up in your top-6? I want to pick him up in fantasy for old times sake is it a suicide? How has he looked?
well...Geoff Ward appreciate and spoils all ex-Bruin's....but it would be a bad decision to pick him up for fantasy purposes.
he has played one game where he was one of 3 forwards that showed a pulse.

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
In answer to your 2nd question.. if you pick him up you're dumber than our coach and that, my friend, is a pretty high bar to climb over.... which also answers your 1st question.
As to how has he looked? He's played one game and has a TOI of 10:55 with no pts and a +/- of -1... but that was that disasterous Vancouver game where everyone looked bad. Way too soon to tell but with a competent coach he'd likely never make it off the 4th line if he got to play at all... but with Ward... who knows? He could very possibly end up playing with Gaudreau and Monahan.
What a clusterf***.

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
So played your #1 goalie against the Nucks so you can play your back up to start the BoA.

Brilliant as usual.

Reactions: TheHudlinator

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Why in the f*** are the lines not:

Gaudreau-Monahan-Lindholm
Tkachuk-Backlund-Mangiapane
Lucic-Bennett-Dube

This shit isn't hard, I get paid negative money by the Flames and yet I/we can do a better job than our HC.

All three lines are proven and it keeps replacement levels out of the top 6 ffs.

And how the f*** does Ras get demoted (Vali got promoted to play with Gio) over Gio? Like f*** off, Ras "sucks" because his partner blows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad