GDT: Flams vs Panthers... rnd II

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
insanity.jpg

Body Checker

Aug 11, 2005
I expect a strong first half only to see the Panther’s depth take over in the 2nd half of game, 5-3 panthers.

Reactions: Boomstick

DomBarr

Apr 7, 2014
Bennett - 2 goals, and a Tkachuk fight...

With the Flames giving Sutter a heart attack by winning 9-8 game with Monahan, Backlund and Dube coming alive.

WhiskeyYerTheDevils

yer leadin me astray
Sponsor
Apr 27, 2005
This one could get ugly. Panthers are rolling, and I'd imagine Bennett will want to play well vs his old club.

Mazatt

Apr 30, 2019
Literal only hope is that there is something to the Panthers only being an elite team at home... even though all facets of their team are elite. I don't really think there's a lot of hope for the Flames right now. Even if they were playing like in their prime early season ways with Markstrom shutting everyone out, it'd still be 50/50 in my mind. But now that they're out of sync and on an odd schedule? No way I see this going well. Still gonna watch out of morbid curiousity tho

Reactions: Boomstick

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
I kind of dig on social media the people really loving the Kitties, like how'd this happen!?
  • Draft an elite 1C second overall.
  • Draft an elite 1D first overall
  • Draft an elite winger 3rd overall
  • Be bad for the better part of a decade.
Then all it takes it finding diamonds in the rough, taking advantage of two bad GMs in Treliving and the dude in Buffalo.

I've said it for the better part of 5 years now. The second Edmonton gets a general manager who can not be absolutely horrible, they're going to be a dynasty. The problem is each GM seems worse than the last and handcuffs the team from getting there.

Calgary in the meantime can't be bad enough to ever be good. And can't ever be good enough to actually win anything.

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
I kind of dig on social media the people really loving the Kitties, like how'd this happen!?
Then all it takes it finding diamonds in the rough, taking advantage of two bad GMs in Treliving and the dude in Buffalo.

I've said it for the better part of 5 years now. The second Edmonton gets a general manager who can not be absolutely horrible, they're going to be a dynasty. The problem is each GM seems worse than the last and handcuffs the team from getting there.

Calgary in the meantime can't be bad enough to ever be good. And can't ever be good enough to actually win anything.

BT epitomizes the idea that mediocrity is good enough in life

Reactions: RasmusAndersson

Tkachuk Norris

Jun 22, 2012
Pretty hard to expect them to play well with two games in two weeks.
I think once things return to normal we get a much better view of what this team is.

I Hate Blake Coleman

Bandwagon Burner
Jul 22, 2008
Saskatchewan

Edmonton wasted too much time. McDavid and Draisaitl's best years will be in the rear view when they finally decide to put a decent team together.

Reactions: Mobiandi

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $6,201.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3