GDT: Flaming Cs vs. Cetaceous Cs: HDIC at 8pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Mangiapane is 1 inch taller and Dube is 1.5 inches taller than Gaudreau yet they both play infinitely more physical and aren't afraid to get into contact and get physical. I wish Gaudreau played with even half the "no fear" mindset they play with.

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
Its amazing how ineffective the Gaudreau-Monahan line is. No matter who their RW is it just doesn't work...

You'd think after a full calender year of largely shit play they'd split them for more than 3 games.

Reactions: Boomstick

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Edler literally hooks Rieder in both hands there.

Also yes, Tkachuk took two cross checks to the face before that.
It looked like Rieder clamped his hands down on the stick and went down to try to draw the call when the pass was just out of reach. You could argue that Edler's stick shouldn't be in that spot, but I don't think it was even touching Rieder.

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Mangiapane is 1 inch taller and Dube is 1.5 inches taller than Gaudreau yet they both play infinitely more physical and aren't afraid to get into contact and get physical. I wish Gaudreau played with even half the "no fear" mindset they play with.

Gaudreau is a twig though. He's 150 lbs.

Mangiapane is 183 lbs.

Dube is 185 lbs.

Derek Ryan is 185 lbs.

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Hanifin has been with Ras for two games now and has looked infinitely better, has cut down on mistakes 10 fold.

I say that because now it looks like Hamonic is injured and those two might be our #1 pair for the next week or two.

Vali, get healthy please.

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Our season:

4 open shots from below the hashmarks from all angles with their goalie flopping around not knowing where the puck was for most of it. We just kept hitting bodies like magnets.

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
It's not?

Mangiapane has the shot of a 35 goal scorer. And he'll probably hit that mark someday.

Gaudreau doesn't have that shot...
and has still had a 36 goal season and a 30 goal season.

Interesting take...

I doubt it. Still not nearly enough volume in terms of shots for my liking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad