GDT: Flames vs Sharks, 7:00 MT Feb 4, 2020

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Hrudey loves to highlight and give accolades to the Flames that suck ass.

A couple of minutes ago it was Hamonic with some amazing stick work. Now it's Lucic with blah-de-blah.

Reactions: Corpus X

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
It's been over a full season since we saw a line be dominant and players get 3 or 4 points in a game let alone hat trick. Now a big game is if someone gets a goal and an assist which doesn't happen too often.

It is boring to watch this kind of hockey.

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
Dump and chase... chip and chase... grind meat and potatoes HACKEY. Its a flashback to Sutter... Sutter... Sutter...

f*** this shit. f*** you brad, f*** you Ward, f*** everyone who runs this team. Its so BORING and a waste of my time. The team just sucks. WHY can't I stop supporting this team.

If not for Hfflames I'd be done at this point. Disgusting to watch.

OvermanKingGainer

#BennettFreed #CurseofTheSpulll #FreeOliver
Feb 3, 2015
2022 Cup to Calgary
Brodie gets put with Hamonic and immediately has his worst game of the season.

Tank, don't tank, win, don't win. I don't even care. Comfortably numb.

Brodie looks uncomfortable on the left side. Hamonic also hasn't impressed individually.

Dump and chase... chip and chase... grind meat and potatoes HACKEY. Its a flashback to Sutter... Sutter... Sutter...

**** this ****. **** you brad, **** you Ward, **** everyone who runs this team. Its so BORING and a waste of my time. The team just sucks. WHY can't I stop supporting this team.

If not for Hfflames I'd be done at this point. Disgusting to watch.

Breaaaatheee. While you're not wrong, you never know when the team goes on a lucky run.

Reactions: Corpus X and Janks

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
This pending 7-6-2 home record by Geoff Ward is brought to you by awful coaching.

For when you have the opportunity to bring in an established coach that knows how take advantage of line matching but choose not to!

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
This pending 7-6-2 home record by Geoff Ward is brought to you by awful coaching.

For when you have the opportunity to bring in an established coach that knows how take advantage of line matching but choose not to!

Meat and potatoes hockey... meat and potatoes hockey... meat and potatoes hockey!

Luv it.

Reactions: Corpus X

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad