Post-Game Talk: Flames vs Sens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lehner

Jul 2, 2009
Ottawa
Remember when everyone was pissed about Kassian's fight? Woke the team up right after that, Kassian is great.

Fans get pizza! I asked someone that went.

Very Stable Genius

#WeLostOurKarlssons
Jan 3, 2005
Chicago
excited-baby.gif

Inkling

Same Old Hockey
Nov 27, 2006
Ottawa
So Ryan off injured. If Spezza and Anderson could just come up injured, we wouldn't lose a game for the rest of the year. It's clear when this team plays its best.

Senafan

May 17, 2013
Remember when everyone was pissed about Kassian's fight? Woke the team up right after that, Kassian is great.

True, though at the time the penalty it drew and the scoring chance it took away was pretty annoying.

RedWhiteBlackGold

Veteran User
Feb 22, 2007
Charlottetown, PE
Spezza/Hemsky/Michalek first period, Turris and Mac finishing it off in the third.

Just need the defense to tighten up and not give up 40 shots on Lehner to have been a solid all around game.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
People ask why I don't like karlsson on the powerplay. I think he holds onto the puck way too lock and with faster puck movement I think we would be much better. He also has quite a bit of trouble getting his shots through to the net. I think he's better offensively at even strength because he goes with his instinct at high speeds. On the powerplay it's almost like he has too much time and he overthinks.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Stone Hoffman cowen karlsson all a year better next year I think this team is gonna be fine. Not to mention lazar coming in.

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
so let me get this straight you want the best offensive dman in the league not to play on the power play? when he has the puck he knows whether or not to pass or shoot he holds the puck because he is as confident as **** with it and knows what hes doing

starling

Nov 7, 2010
Ottawa
Is there a line in NHL right now where all 3 linemates have 25 goals?
If not for Ryan injury we would've had one.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Murray Wilson wondering if we deserved to win the game.

Please go back to Montreal. Pretty sure the effort we came back with in the third makes up for the 10 minutes we failed to show up. Hate this sort of comment after a good win.

fringie

May 20, 2013
Kanata
The pressure is off and this team plays like a playoff calibre team, WTF? Clearly, something mental about this team. Just think what if they could have won some of those games against EDM, CAL, they would be still in the mix for wild card spot. However if they win every single game left this season, they still give themselves a shot. Who the heck knows any more?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad