Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
giphy.gif

DirtDiver

Aug 14, 2017
Canada
So I am listening to the game on the radio. From the ppl watching it how do we look out there. Do we look good? What is the eye test telling you guys?? What lines could use an extended look? Who is trash? Those sorts of questions.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
David Rittich definitely looks ready to start the season. He's also ready to throw some egg in the faces of every expert pundit over the summer who said things like "I like the Flames, but I just can't see them having a good season with that goaltending."

Reactions: Bounces R Way

Khrox

May 31, 2018
So I am listening to the game on the radio. From the ppl watching it how do we look out there. Do we look good? What is the eye test telling you guys?? What lines could use an extended look? Who is trash? Those sorts of questions.
MacDonald has looked bad.

Tkachuk has looked great on the top line with Mony and Johnny, and Lindholm centering his own line hasn't looked bad. So if Backlund goes down, I'm not actually as worried this year as I would have been last year.

Reactions: DirtDiver

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
We don't look convincing, really. Rittich looks outstanding, Giordano is as impressive as ever, but we're bending a lot. It's pre-season, though, so who knows how much we can take out of the effort level.

Reactions: DirtDiver

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
HFOi '19 after Reider and Lucic score: Pre-season doesn't matter, lol.

HFOil '18: Rattie is gonna get 30 goals, we finally have depth! Yamamoto!!

As a reminder since Larsson barely looks like a top 4 d-man this pre-season (he legit looks terrible), they traded Hart winner Taylor Hall 1 for 1 for him.

Corpus X

Wearing Stanley's cup.
May 24, 2014
Calgary
Love that Rieder scored and my new all time favourite Flame, Looch. Guy is gonna be a beast all season long. Tkachuk and Looch are gonna be wanted be the police, RCMP, FBI, Homeland security and the Federales for living rent free everywhere they go. So pumped for this season.
I'm gonna have to save this for future prediction win or major fail...

Where is that bloody "save for posterity" button?

Reactions: Johnny Hoxville

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad