GDT: Flames vs Oilers, 7 PM MT - Tkachuk's back

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Bruins fan here. So Looch did OK ?

Loved him in Boston.

I hope he plays well for you. Looch is a good guy

Zac Rinaldo....is garbage. I can't believe he is still in the NHL. He briefly played for the B's. He ends up in the box because he does stupid stuff. I hated him in Boston. I think his fellow players disliked him too.

Reactions: Johnny Hoxville

Aug 3, 2010
Bruins fan here. So Looch did OK ?

Loved him in Boston.

I hope he plays well for you. Looch is a good guy

Zac Rinaldo....is garbage. I can't believe he is still in the NHL. He briefly played for the B's. He ends up in the box because he does stupid stuff. I hated him in Boston. I think his fellow players disliked him too.

Have any links or evidence to support that? Curious because seeing as he likely won't be seeing too many on-ice minutes, his lockerroom attitude becomes a bigger focal point.

Aug 3, 2010
Same reason that Seguin, Hamilton, and others had "issues in the locker room" after leaving Boston.
Sure, media spin and all that. Hamilton's was "legit" in some sense, but it's not like there was rumours of him sleeping with the alternate captain's wife.

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
I'm not even remotely a Rinaldo fan, but his on ice play as a fourth liner in Arizona was fine. Showed a good motor. Didn't do anything incredibly stupid. I was honestly surprised he wasn't brought back because Tocchet gushed over him. YMMV

Reactions: Johnny Hoxville

Ladyfan

Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Have any links or evidence to support that? Curious because seeing as he likely won't be seeing too many on-ice minutes, his lockerroom attitude becomes a bigger focal point.
I sit right next to the Bruin's bench for all home games in Boston. All I got is the looks on some of his fellow players faces as he hacked at the other teams and got sent to the box . So the looks were to me pretty telling but I have no hard proof. The players would not say anything out loud.

As far as him standing up for his fellow players all I ever saw was him standing up for Zac. I was there one night when there was a real cheap shot on Adam McQuaid (who would stand up for all of his teammates) from I don't remember who. Zac just stood there on the ice doing nothing. He didn't play long for the B's thankfully.

I hope your team has a good year as I will always be a Milan Lucic fan and hope he plays well for you.

I never liked Zac's game. He can be an OK player but the cheap shots and crap is always there and he will cost the team because of it.

Ladyfan

Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Same reason that Seguin, Hamilton, and others had "issues in the locker room" after leaving Boston.
Zac really brought nothing to the team.

Dougie H. was a good young player but wanted to play with his brother in Canada. No matter how good someone is if they don't want to play for your team there is no sense in trying to keep them. Bruins don't miss him. We have Brandon Carlo and Charlie McAvoy who have worked out fine.

Seguin was an excellent young player but his partying ways (from what I was told) were over the top. Too much money too young with no supervision. They should have made him live with one of the other mature B's players. I hated to see Tyler gone. He seemed well liked by his teammates from where I sit . Brad Marchand was/ is his pal.

Lunatik

Normal is an illusion.
Oct 12, 2012
Padded Room
I sit right next to the Bruin's bench for all home games in Boston. All I got is the looks on some of his fellow players faces as he hacked at the other teams and got sent to the box . So the looks were to me pretty telling but I have no hard proof. The players would not say anything out loud.

As far as him standing up for his fellow players all I ever saw was him standing up for Zac. I was there one night when there was a real cheap shot on Adam McQuaid (who would stand up for all of his teammates) from I don't remember who. Zac just stood there on the ice doing nothing. He didn't play long for the B's thankfully.

I hope your team has a good year as I will always be a Milan Lucic fan and hope he plays well for you.

I never liked Zac's game. He can be an OK player but the cheap shots and crap is always there and he will cost the team because of it.
Sp, you saw what you wanted to.

Zac really brought nothing to the team.

Dougie H. was a good young player but wanted to play with his brother in Canada. No matter how good someone is if they don't want to play for your team there is no sense in trying to keep them. Bruins don't miss him. We have Brandon Carlo and Charlie McAvoy who have worked out fine.

Seguin was an excellent young player but his partying ways (from what I was told) were over the top. Too much money too young with no supervision. They should have made him live with one of the other mature B's players. I hated to see Tyler gone. He seemed well liked by his teammates from where I sit . Brad Marchand was/ is his pal.
Fun fact, when we acquired Hamilton, his brother played for the Avalanche organization, but good god that Boston narrative on former players is hilarious, it's always them and never anything else. Like when Thornton was the worst leader and a playoff bust because of a bad playoff series for the Bs, while playing injured.

Also, Rinaldo was signed for AHL depth, he's already been waived.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->