GDT: Flames vs. Kings, Saturday Night Fever (07/12, 8:00)

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
What a trash penalty. The guy changing is two zones away from the puck of which LA has possession of.

League just gifting LA PP's.

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
aaaaaaaand I am done.

sexually

OMFG!!!! WHAT A PLAY!!!!

Johnny with the give er ****! Holy smokes! That's some playing of old.

Mony finish!

Man, I love when Johnny is flying and buzzing. I think I could have scored that. Way to go Mony, great bury.

So, Gaudreau's back.

There's Johnny Gaudreau. Das wat we do

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
I don't know what Peters did to this team this year because before Ward took over they were complete no shows, no fun, little effort, which was the opposite of last year. Since Ward has took over it only took like 2 games for the boys to start having fun and getting in the groove again.

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
I don't know what Peters did to this team this year because before Ward took over they were complete no shows, no fun, little effort, which was the opposite of last year. Since Ward has took over it only took like 2 games for the boys to start having fun and getting in the groove again.

Yup.

It's like someone turned on the switch.

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.

Yup.

It's like someone turned on the switch.
giphy.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad