GDT: Flames vs Jets @ Saddledome - 7:00pm

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
Still not liking that Huby-Lindy pairing. Haven't seen any chemistry between them. In fact, I believe both of Huby's pts came with Kadri on the ice.

Guess we will see, but I'm dying on this hill.

deleted user

Sponsor
Dec 16, 2019
giphy (1).gif

Let's go!!! 3-2 Flames. Weegar, Ruzicka, Coronato.

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
Looks like Hellebuyck will be in net for the Jets

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
Still not liking that Huby-Lindy pairing. Haven't seen any chemistry between them. In fact, I believe both of Huby's pts came with Kadri on the ice.

Huska giving them every opportunity to find the chemistry. I suspect even if it isn't found in pre-season the regular season will start with a Huberdeau-Lindholm first line. It is, after all, the much preferred line.

Some Other Flame

Dec 4, 2010
Wish Huska and co. would think outside the box a little, especially in preseason

Mangiapane-Kadri-Lindholm
Huberdeau-Dube-Sharangovich
Coleman-Backlund-Coronato
Hunt-Ruzicka-Duehr
Klapka

CamPopplestone

Sep 27, 2017

I honestly think for those two to work together, Lindholm has to be on RW, as the winger trigger man, with a different centre setting them up. It just feels like the way Huberdeau moves on the ice isn't effecting with Lindholm positioned at center, they just don't compliment each other there.

Reactions: super6646

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
I’ve been skimming over preseason, but I’m a little surprised Schwindt has lasted this long

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
I’ve been skimming over preseason, but I’m a little surprised Schwindt has lasted this long

I think they like his length. Moves well and real solid defensively for the Wranglers last season. But ya hasn't done much to distinguish himself in camp so far.

Not sure why we need to dress 8D, seems like a game you could give Tanev & Weegar off pretty easily.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
I was not prepared to be crying already

Same. He's not stuck out in any way. I guess that could be interpreted as a good thing..
It could be as simple as wanting to waive him when the most possible players are on waivers, or that since he's waiver eligible, he's a candidate for the 13th forward spot.

Reactions: deleted user

deleted user

Sponsor
Dec 16, 2019
That's a good sequence by Hunt. Y'know, he's a smarter player than I would have guessed.

In our own zone we're just backing off people and they're getting a lot of room to do whatever they want. Don't like.

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Pretty lazy defense by our two best shutdown skaters on that one.
Markstrom not looking great either in this game, sliding all over the place.

deleted user

Sponsor
Dec 16, 2019
I love it when Big Z starts zipping around. =D

Good hit! I'm glad Ras was so fast backing up Backs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad