GDT: Flames vs Devils - The "We May Never Lose Again" Edition | 3/12/2019 @ 7 PM MT, SNET-W

Status
Not open for further replies.

crackdown44

Cold milk cools down hot food
Dec 1, 2017
Naw dawg, it's a pattern. We lost 4, won 7, lost 4. So now we've one one, we will win the next 6 straight. It's science.

Unfortunately I checked the math on this one. If this patterns holds we’ll sweep the first round but get swept in the 2nd round

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
Looks like Peters has gone full gulutzan

No changes

Hey Bill, the 1st and 3rd lines aren't working. Nobody is going to be mad at you for making a little change

WhiskeyYerTheDevils

yer leadin me astray
Sponsor
Apr 27, 2005
An answer? I'm not even sure what the question was.

That lineup. Wow. Such rookie. Many unknow. Wow.
As a devils fan - I'll tell you that while we don't have a ton of talent, we do skate well and work extremely hard. With the way the Flames have been going I don't know how easy of a game it will be.

Our defense is terrible though. If your first line is looking for a slump buster, this has the potential to be it if the Flames are willing to skate.

Sparky93

Dec 30, 2010
As a devils fan - I'll tell you that while we don't have a ton of talent, we do skate well and work extremely hard. With the way the Flames have been going I don't know how easy of a game it will be.

Our defense is terrible though. If your first line is looking for a slump buster, this has the potential to be it if the Flames are willing to skate.
This is it. I’d almost rather be playing top teams, this time of year, than bubble teams or teams with something to prove.

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary

Monahan is f***ing useless right now. That top line is soft and easy to pick apart right now.

WhiskeyYerTheDevils

yer leadin me astray
Sponsor
Apr 27, 2005
Monahan is ****ing useless right now. That top line is soft and easy to pick apart right now.
You're preaching to the choir here, but I am shocked that Peters has been unable to pick up on his struggles.

Its excruciating watching him kill plays when you've got a guy like Johnny Gaudreau on the ice.

OvermanKingGainer

#BennettFreed #CurseofTheSpulll #FreeOliver
Feb 3, 2015
2022 Cup to Calgary
Looks like Peters has gone full gulutzan

No changes

Hey Bill, the 1st and 3rd lines aren't working. Nobody is going to be mad at you for making a little change

There's something to be said about not overcoaching when you're comfortable in a playoff spot.

I expect to see Peters be a lot more active with his decisions the day the playoffs begin. The goal right now is to limit the minutes of our top players, not raise the Western Conference Regular Season Champions banner or hit 117 points ( :( )

DFF

Feb 28, 2002

Are they supposed to be in tank mode?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad