GDT: Flames vs. Canucks: Sept. 15th: 5:30 PM PDT/6:30 PM MDT

Yung Rotini

6 Summers
May 18, 2013
Penticton, BC

The closer of the tournament, and it could be an interesting game. Let's Go Flames!

Lineups:
:flames
Hathaway-Elson-Smith
Ferland-Granlund-Jooris
Klimchuk-Arnold-Van Brabant
Gaudreau-Bennett-Carroll

Gedig-Ramage
Kanzig-Kulak
Sieloff-Culkin

McDonald

:nucks
TBA

(If someone finds the lineups for me that would be great :))

IMPORTANT: Tonight's Sport Chek stream can be viewed on CalgaryFlames.com, the Flames app, or on our YouTube channel.

Last edited:

MonahanTheMan

Pray for Flames
Jul 10, 2013
Bellingham, WA
So pumped to see this, but a little worried given the way we went out against the Oilers. IMO I think the Canucks team is better than Winnipeg's and it's gonna be real close between them and the Flames. My prediction is 5-4 Flames.

May 27, 2012
Earth
So pumped to see this, but a little worried given the way we went out against the Oilers. IMO I think the Canucks team is better than Winnipeg's and it's gonna be real close between them and the Flames. My prediction is 5-4 Flames.

Jets have a better prospect pool than Vancouver and have goalie prospects. Vancouver did improve their pool though.

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
It's unfortunate Calgary has no defensive prospect of note once Wother went down, a 19 year old behemoth and a guy who missed a year anchoring the team wasn't going to get Calgary ridiculously far honestly.

I believe they win; I hope it's a rough game... Wouldn't mind more Nuck Scalps lol

herashak

Mar 24, 2013
We got the big guns this game, all lines and pairing should roll pretty good. Hopefully sieloff can really hold down a pairing this game.

CraigsList

In Conroy We Trust
Apr 22, 2014
USA
Giving McDonald another go? He looked fairly solid in the third period in Saturday's game. I think he only lets in 3 goals. 4-3 Flames.

I am excited to see if Gaudreau can get a good feed to Carroll. Carroll looks like he finds the open spots, he just needs to capitalize on his scoring chances.

Taranis

Jul 9, 2013
Nova Scotia
quoted for double entendre and hilarity. :handclap:

akBzzqa.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad