GDT: FLAMES v. DUCKS - MAY 10 - HONDA CENTER - ANAHEIM, CA. - 8 - RAMPING IT UP

Status
Not open for further replies.

JagrBomber

Oct 8, 2010
Calgary, Canada
I don't even believe it. Perry's LYING on Ramo as he puts it in... how is this not reviewed?

*********. Guess the "making contact with the goalie" call goes out the window in the playoffs. Not upset with losing to the Ducks, hell of a team, but in that fashion it leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Oswalt1026

Dec 17, 2012
Great season boys. Couldn't be prouder, but kinda of a ****** goal to go out on. Didn't think that was very clean, but the Ducks outplayed us overall and deserved the series. A lot to build off of for next season, and I can't wait to see what this team brings in October!

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
Re-sign Ramp.

giphy.gif

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
I hope that's not the last time we see Ramo, but I think the contract situation dictates that it will be that way. I don't think it's that easy to trade Hiller.

InfinityIggy

Zagidulin's Dad
Jan 30, 2011
Lots of reasons to be excited guys, such an amazing season and we all knew playoffs this year was gravy.

We have a good draft pick this year as well as multiple 2nds and 3rds

Most importantly though is that this team is young, really really young and they have already had incredible success. Good things to come.

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
Kind of upset of the last two games. Best if I leave my feelings for the season until tomorrow, giving a bit of a cooling off period.

I know in my heart this was an incredible season, but the way the last two games played out makes me ridiculously upset. Will wait lol.

Boomstick

Oct 29, 2003
St. Catharines, Ontario
Visit site
Looking forward to seeing all of our injuries after this was over.
We basically lost the last two games because of a penalty at the end of the 2nd period. We competed hard and deserved a lot better.
And a ******** goal to end it. Brutal.

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
I'm so looking forward to hearing about our injury situation once we can talk about it. That, honestly was half of it in this series.

MonyontheMoney

Apr 5, 2015
I know they were outplayed anyways but those were some soft calls by the refs. Colbornes first and backlunds and I'll even throw in Lindholms so I don't look like a homer. Wow that's terrible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $5,220.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino