Post-Game Talk: ECQF GAME 4 - BRUINS head home with a 3-1 series lead.

RoccoF14

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2016
Chicago, IL
Easily their best game of the series and it ain’t even close. Scoring chances against were way down. They didn’t get pressured into making stupid defensive turnovers and they absolutely owned the neutral zone. Seriously, every rush up ice they made the neutral zone look like a football field. So much room.
But just wait ‘til the Leafs get Nylander back……then we’ll be in trouble.

OV

Obstructed View
Sep 23, 2003
Niagara Falls
Leaf blower.png

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
3-1 series lead time

It will be interesting to see who Monty’s kid sits and what the lines look like Tuesday?

mar2kbos

Sep 28, 2017
i was not expecting this folks
I was, Leafs have no heart at all especially their top players. How many years will it take for Toronto to figure it out. I figured this out years ago, and they only have won one round with thier core. It’s rotten

Last edited:
Reactions: BMC

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
Forgive my ignorance. But I don’t understand how fans and media are all pointing to Mitch Marner.

None of their top guys have showed up much at all this series (save Matthews game 2).

If I’m a leafs fan I’m ****ing pissed off st the entire core they spent the bank on. Especially when their power play can’t score and those players are at the forefront.

Luckily I’m not a leafs fan. lol

the negotiator

Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Such a satisfying win...and what a Captain the Bs have !!

Go to Toronto and take two. In four games the Bs have allowed 7 goals while scoring 14....wonder what the Toronto media is saying about that

Let's keep focused and have a handshake line after game five.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad