Confirmed with Link: Flames trade Max Reinhart to the Predators for a conditional 4th round pick

OvermanKingGainer

#BennettFreed #CurseofTheSpulll #FreeOliver
Feb 3, 2015
2022 Cup to Calgary
Why are you guys so high on Agostnio anyways?

Start with the basic ingredients for an NHL player: 6'1, 210lbs with good skating.
Add a dash of hockey intelligence, with defensive acumen and some skill.
Sprinkle in some NCAA Championship experience.
Top it off with 31 points in his final 29 AHL games in the 2014-15 season
Now accidentally add some CHEMICAL X(A Degree from Yale) and you've got Ken Agostino.

Last edited:

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Kid obviously wanted everything handed to him and didn't want to earn his way onto the team. Reminds me of another young man we traded not long ago!

jk lol
I didn't catch the white text at first :laugh:

We obviously know very little, but with Max I have a feeling he would have still re-signed if a trade couldn't have been worked out.

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
Preds fan here. As far as him making the Preds this season, he would seem to be a candidate for injury call up while starting the season in Milwaukee unless he has an overly impressive training camp. There are some people here who see him as a potential replacement for Gaustad as a bottom 6 center when his contract expires next off-season. We're an organization short on center depth (our first three draft picks this year were centers) so this seems to be a good fit. After reading your thoughts I'm excited to see what he's got.

CraigsList

In Conroy We Trust
Apr 22, 2014
USA
Preds fan here. As far as him making the Preds this season, he would seem to be a candidate for injury call up while starting the season in Milwaukee unless he has an overly impressive training camp. There are some people here who see him as a potential replacement for Gaustad as a bottom 6 center when his contract expires next off-season. We're an organization short on center depth (our first three draft picks this year were centers) so this seems to be a good fit. After reading your thoughts I'm excited to see what he's got.

For a 4th round pick, it is a great trade for the Preds.

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
Will need more than Millions thinking it to make it official.

Getting Reinhart signed seems like a really pointless condition.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Will need more than Millions thinking it to make it official.

Getting Reinhart signed seems like a really pointless condition.
it makes perfect sense with how Treliving stated so emphatically that it was a 4th. The condition likely would have been in place because Nashville wanted to be cautious and ensure Reinhart would sign.

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
it makes perfect sense with how Treliving stated so emphatically that it was a 4th. The condition likely would have been in place because Nashville wanted to be cautious and ensure Reinhart would sign.

Think then it would have been revealed by now, if that was all there was to it. Still think he'll have to pass through waivers (which should happen easily and would also explain Treliving) for it to be a 4th.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Think then it would have been revealed by now, if that was all there was to it. Still think he'll have to pass through waivers (which should happen easily and would also explain Treliving) for it to be a 4th.
He would clear waivers pretty easily, I doubt that is the condition.

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
He would clear waivers pretty easily, I doubt that is the condition.

He should, but there's the off chance the Oilers or Sabres pick him up because of familial connections. Revealing the condition in this case would also protect the Flames from a rival GM acting petty, although yeah, that's really unlikely.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad