Confirmed with Link: Flames trade Max Reinhart to the Predators for a conditional 4th round pick

Skobel24

#Ignited
May 23, 2008
Winnipeg
Wonder why Treliving wouldn't reveal the condition. Seems odd.

I get the feeling this was kind of a "If he has some success with you, give us a pick" type thing. If not, we get nothing. Didn't reveal details to prevent fans from thinking he was basically given away.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
This is the Colborne trade again, except this time we're Toronto.

****. ****. God ****ing dammit not Max.

I get that someone had to be dealt, but man, this hurts me. I loved Max.

This seems like an overreaction, but goddammit I love your passion. :handclap:

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
Good luck to Maxi, hard worker but just no room. I do hope he makes the Preds lineup next year and has a decent NHL career.

Anyone remember when he was our top prospect?

Bouma Fett*

Booty Hunter
May 19, 2012
Calgary
I could see the pick condition being if he is claimed on waivers at the beginning of the season we get nothing or lower pick, and if he plays in Nashville or clears, we get a better one.

Skobel24

#Ignited
May 23, 2008
Winnipeg
This seems like an overreaction, but goddammit I love your passion. :handclap:

Ask anyone on these boards who was the biggest believer in Reinhart, and many of them would say me. I ****ing loved Reinhart. I'd have rather kept him for one final year to see if he could finally pull everything together and risk losing him for nothing. I still think he can be that solid two way 3rd liner.

I am interested to see who winds up playing center in Stockton now. This also moves Agostino from 2nd to 1st as my favorite prospect.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
Ask anyone on these boards who was the biggest believer in Reinhart, and many of them would say me. I ****ing loved Reinhart. I'd have rather kept him for one final year to see if he could finally pull everything together and risk losing him for nothing. I still think he can be that solid two way 3rd liner.

I am interested to see who winds up playing center in Stockton now. This also moves Agostino from 2nd to 1st as my favorite prospect.

I'd say Noori liked him more. He compared him to Stepan.

Skobel24

#Ignited
May 23, 2008
Winnipeg
I'd say Noori liked him more. He compared him to Stepan.

Ask anyone on these boards who was the second biggest believer in Reinhart, and many of them would say me. I ****ing loved Reinhart. I'd have rather kept him for one final year to see if he could finally pull everything together and risk losing him for nothing. I still think he can be that solid two way 3rd liner.

GAMO1992

#ThankYouIggy
Dec 9, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Ask anyone on these boards who was the second biggest believer in Reinhart, and many of them would say me. I ****ing loved Reinhart. I'd have rather kept him for one final year to see if he could finally pull everything together and risk losing him for nothing. I still think he can be that solid two way 3rd liner.

:laugh::laugh::laugh: :handclap::handclap:

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary

:laugh: Just messing with you, of recent memory you were definitely his third largest supporter. 100TG constantly informed us all that he was the largest reason for Granlund and Ferland's success. But, after Noori and 100TG, you were definitely his next biggest supporter. :sarcasm:

In all serious, I really hope he bounces back. I to believe he's still going to be an nhl'er and he seems like a great kid. Nashville is a fantastic city, best of luck to him.

Skobel24

#Ignited
May 23, 2008
Winnipeg
:laugh: Just messing with you, of recent memory you were definitely his third largest supporter. 100TG constantly informed us all that he was the largest reason for Granlund and Ferland's success. But, after Noori and 100TG, you were definitely his next biggest supporter. :sarcasm:

In all serious, I really hope he bounces back. I to believe he's still going to be an nhl'er and he seems like a great kid. Nashville is a fantastic city, best of luck to him.

Me and 100TG are brothers when it comes to Reinhart and Agostino.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Why are you guys so high on Agostnio anyways?
Excellent 2-way game, forecheck hard, very good offensive instincts. Very comparable to Glencross to be honest and in his first full pro season he went from being bottom 6 player in the first half to leading the team in scoring.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $25.00