Confirmed with Link: Flames sign G Cam Talbot 1 yr. 2.75M

Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014
I think Casper's facial expression on that mask says it all.

EDIT: What's on the chin? JB9T?

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Oof that’s bad
it's not that bad, if you want bad look at some of his other masks.

upload_2019-9-3_16-41-21.jpeg
max-talbot-ghostbuters-mask.jpg

Reactions: super6646

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
That’s taking bad and pushing it off a cliff.
It's all about expectations. I was expecting a red or yellow version of that monstrosity, so I am pleasantly surprised with the ghost and stripper glitter.

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
It's all about expectations. I was expecting a red or yellow version of that monstrosity, so I am pleasantly surprised with the ghost and stripper glitter.

Meh. At the end of the day, all that matters is the guy wins hockey games. Could wear a mask with a drawing of @Corpus X wildest fantasies for all I care if he’s playing well.

Reactions: Corpus X

Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014
i see tbot

That's an "o" ???? I freaking kept thinking it was a 9 that looked like a male reproductive swimmer, but I obviously knew it wasn't that!

Your explanation makes sense though.

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
They should put him in the movie. It's filming in Calgary. He'd be a legend.

Wait, really?

Can't think of a lot of recent famous movies that have filmed here. Everyone knows Cool Runnings, but what else is there? That Seagal movie from almost 20 years ago is about the only one off the top of my head.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Wait, really?

Can't think of a lot of recent famous movies that have filmed here. Everyone knows Cool Runnings, but what else is there? That Seagal movie from almost 20 years ago is about the only one off the top of my head.
The Revenant and the new Jumanji movie coming out this year were at least in part filmed in or around Calgary in the last few years. It's older but newer than Cool Runnings but Brokeback Mountain was also filmed in the area. Lots of TV shows recently have been filmed in the area in recent years too, including Fargo, Hell on Wheels and Frontier

Filming Location Matching "Calgary, Alberta, Canada" (Sorted by Popularity Ascending) - IMDb

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Wait, really?

Filming Location Matching "Calgary, Alberta, Canada" (Sorted by Popularity Ascending) - IMDb

You might be surprised. Calgary's film scene has improved quite a bit the last few years.

edit yes that ^

also Exit Wounds was a under the radar pretty good movie.

Last edited:

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary

You might be surprised. Calgary's film scene has improved quite a bit the last few years.

edit yes that ^

also Exit Wounds was a under the radar pretty good movie.

Seagal had some alright movies in his heyday. Under Siege was probably the best of the bunch, but I found most of his action movies until the late 90s to be enjoyable (the scene in the Glimmer man when the apartment caught fire was absolutely hilarious when I was younger). Too bad he stopped giving a shit about himself though once he started gaining some fame. Don't think I've watched any of his movies in almost 10 years now...

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Seagal had some alright movies in his heyday. Under Siege was probably the best of the bunch, but I found most of his action movies until the late 90s to be enjoyable (the scene in the Glimmer man when the apartment caught fire was absolutely hilarious when I was younger). Too bad he stopped giving a **** about himself though once he started gaining some fame. Don't think I've watched any of his movies in almost 10 years now...

I mostly was just hyped DMX was in it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad