Confirmed with Link: Flames sign Erik Gudbranson 1 year 1.95 mil

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
That's not even a rumour. Guddy confirmed it himself that Darryl called him first day, and then called him regularly after until he signed here
I bet it was tough on him to play hard to get

Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014
The current nicknames bring me no joy. It feels better to call him "Leastmode" than the other crappy puns that are being used.

Badbranson sounds like a dad screaming a warning to his boy from the toilet after eating bad cereal.

Darth Vladar

Sep 10, 2021
The current nicknames bring me no joy. It feels better to call him "Leastmode" than the other crappy puns that are being used.

Badbranson sounds like a dad screaming a warning to his boy from the toilet after eating bad cereal.

Complains about crappy Guddy puns, proceeds to crack the punniest and "crappiest "of them all lmao GOAT

Last edited:

Ace Rimmer

Stoke me a clipper.

You don't like mine? "Crudbranson" - it has the added benefit of the C and r combining to resemble a G.

Reactions: iginlafan77

Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014
You don't like mine? "Crudbranson" - it has the added benefit of the C and r combining to resemble a G.

giphy.gif

Edit: Wait, how did we get so far without going with a despicable me reference?

Wait nvm. It's Gubrandson, no Gru. I no curr to point I don't spell.

Reactions: Ace Rimmer

Khrox

May 31, 2018
Flames fans I'm curious...how has he looked?
In the pre-season he looked like absolute trash who would struggle as a bottom pairing AHL D. Since the regular season started, he's actually looked really good.

HarrySPlinkett

Not a film critic
Feb 4, 2010
Calgary
Gudbranson has been just fine. Steady, skates well for his role, not a ton of head scratching moments. I’ve never seen Valimaki as comfortable as with Gudbranson.

Zadorov, on the other hand…

Reactions: Nanuuk

OvermanKingGainer

#BennettFreed #CurseofTheSpulll #FreeOliver
Feb 3, 2015
2022 Cup to Calgary
Flames fans I'm curious...how has he looked?

He's been a decent #6D. He has the benefit of being insulated by our top four, and his partner Valimaki does a lot of the puckmoving, so he can focus on just being a standard bigbody stay at home guy. I've also been pleasantly surprised by his ability to get pucks on net.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad