Confirmed with Link: Flames Sign Daniil Miromanov to Two Year Extension ($1.25M AAV)

joescores

Mar 21, 2011
He has been OK, his contract is correct. Not much in it yet. Hopefully he improves/jells with his partner/team so he is in a better place next season.

Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014
He has been OK, his contract is correct. Not much in it yet. Hopefully he improves/jells with his partner/team so he is in a better place next season.

IMO his contract is great for what he brings. Some teams are paying twice as much for a similar calibre player.

Yepthatsme

Oct 25, 2020
IMO his contract is great for what he brings. Some teams are paying twice as much for a similar calibre player.
Still excited to see what he can bring with a full offseason of training and a training camp with this team. Guys still coming back from a brutal knee injury, 18 games since being back with only 13 in the NHL. This isn’t the best we are going to see of him, especially with only 25 NHL games to his name prior.

Reactions: Fig

BAdvocate

Mediocrity is the enemy of any Dynasty
Feb 27, 2003
youtu.be
I'm toying with the idea of picking this guy up for my fantasy hockey championship matchup....big reason being his 6 games remaining....and 4 of those opponents (Sharks x2, Ducks, and "my" Coyotes) ....

Thoughts?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad