Not open for further replies.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
  1. Matthew Tkachuk (73.81%)
  2. Jon Gillies (54.00%)
  3. Mark Jankowski (54.39%)
  4. Oliver Kylington (45.95%:tiebreaker:61.54%)
  5. Hunter Shinkaruk (60.98%)
  6. Rasmus Andersson (52.17%)
  7. Emile Poirier (35.00%:tiebreaker:59.52%)
  8. Brandon Hickey (37.50%:tiebreaker:56.76%)
  9. Andrew Mangiapane (44.19%)
  10. Morgan Klimchuk (26.92%:tiebreaker:51.28%)

Run-off rules:

• If first and second place are separated by a number of votes less than or equal to the number of votes for third place, a run-off vote will take place.
  • If first and third are separated by a number of votes less than the number of all other votes, a three-way run-off vote will take place.
  • Rules are subject to change due to common sense at all times.

Flames Fanatic

Mediocre
Aug 14, 2008
Cochrane
Snipes, all that you answered in the last thread is that you have an opinion and you are stat watching. That's it. You certainly didn't answer all my questions as you never said how many games of his you watched in the AHL, which I asked repeatedly.

Regardless, not going to touch it anymore.

Voted for Kulak.

Probably some combination of Pollock/McDonald/Dube and then Parson's for me.

Tkachuk Norris

Jun 22, 2012
Snipes, all that you answered in the last thread is that you have an opinion and you are stat watching. That's it. You certainly didn't answer all my questions as you never said how many games of his you watched in the AHL, which I asked repeatedly.

Regardless, not going to touch it anymore.

Voted for Kulak.

Probably some combination of Pollock/McDonald/Dube and then Parson's for me.

Okay pops. Im just stat watching? Even though I called that Klimchuk would struggle at the pro level because I watched him 15+ times before he ever stepped on the ice in the AHL. And yes I've been insulted numerous times, been called an idiot and mocked. Yes I have an opinion: He isn't that good. We will see if Klimmer turns in around but I honestly don't see it... When I watch him... With my eyeballs. Now all you've got left is to say Im stat watching? Please man that's a joke. If I was a stat watcher do you think I would have defended guys like Kulak and Ferland these past couple of years?

You don't have an argument... you never did. You have excuses. Bad coaching, bad line mates, I'm making stuff up. Me and Huska don't like him. Like I said if he wasn't a first round pick he would be an afterthought on theses boards.

HfBoards: where 9 points on the 4th line is a good season.

Last edited:

Kanye

Life of Pablo
Feb 25, 2012
Chicago
Klimchuk is the GOAT, good to see him in the top 10 of some of the deepest pools in the league. #bless

OvermanKingGainer

#BennettFreed #CurseofTheSpulll #FreeOliver
Feb 3, 2015
2022 Cup to Calgary
McDonald, then Parsons, then Kulak, then Dube. Just following my list.

FWIW I'm with snipetype. I don't see Klimchuk as a top ten prospect on this team. It's not about his role/production in Stockton at all, it's about his tool/skillset limiting his all around effectiveness in that role. Even a guy like Caroll has a better shot at making an impact in the NHL as he continues to develop.

Otzelor

Nov 29, 2015
Is there any reason why Matthew Deblouw is on the list, but John Gilmour isn´t? The latter is confirmed not to get a contract, but Deblouw isn´t likely either, or did I miss something?

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
I voted McDonald. He's really a very good young goalie, looking forward to seeing him as a pro.

Double Dion

Jets fan 28/06/2014
Feb 9, 2011
There are 10 prospects still on the list I'd take ahead of Klimchuk. Klimchuk won't ever play.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
I'm not high on Kulak at all. I wasn't impressed with his play last season, really, and his physical tools don't excite me that much either in terms of his potential to become something special. Could be wrong, of course.

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
FWIW I'm with snipetype. I don't see Klimchuk as a top ten prospect on this team. It's not about his role/production in Stockton at all, it's about his tool/skillset limiting his all around effectiveness in that role. Even a guy like Caroll has a better shot at making an impact in the NHL as he continues to develop.
I'll also agree with. The Flames prospect pool is deeper than ever and Klimchuk doesn't belong in the top ten. Somewhere between 15 and 20th would be more accurate.

Is there any reason why Matthew Deblouw is on the list, but John Gilmour isn´t? The latter is confirmed not to get a contract, but Deblouw isn´t likely either, or did I miss something?

The Flames already announced Deblouw isn't getting a contract so yeah, he shouldn't be on there.

Matt DeBlouw - Drafted in the seventh round of 2012 and recently graduated from Michigan State, he was not in attendance at the camp either and Treliving said earlier in the week that the Flames would not be offering him a contract. He will become a free agent on Aug. 15.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad