Confirmed with Link: Flames offer veteran forward Cammalleri Contract extension(Cammy still to decide)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JulianHopper*

Mike Cammalleri on the radio today saying that leaving the Flames is far from his mind at this time but also says that they're still talking and that nothing has changed.

My guess would be that it's a term issue.

Also said some nice things about Johnny Gaudreau and Sean Monahan which shows that he cares about this team and really wants to stay here.

Also said he's not going to The Worlds with Team Canada.

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
That's actually pretty cool. One thing I also got from that article was how alone Gaudreau and Arnold felt coming to the big club, which just reenforces how much more significant it was bringing both guys onboard at the same time.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
I heard that to, Cammy seems like a solid leader and you know the young guys look up to him for his past accomplishments. He can be a good mentor to our kids.

Nordberg

Sep 22, 2009
Landskrona
I looked on Monahan's twitter and didn't see anything at all, so I am completely lost.

I don't know how twitter works, really, but I found it by looking on @bigern10.
You need to view "all" tweets, which includes replies.

http://i.imgur.com/YsD6Gi3.jpg

This filtering feature was introduced a few months ago and the default setting is "no replies" so it really threw me off the when I first went on someone's profile...

Sean Monahan

JIMMIES ARE RUSTLED
Nov 25, 2011
Murrica
this was what I was talking about

vdHwp3e.png

"bucky" refers to buckets/helmets because as you all know Grats has a HUGE head

I thought it was hilarious that Mony cracked a joke to Cammy about Big Ern. The bro-lationship is real.

JulianHopper*

Devils Got His Money

Five years and $25M from the Devils. He goes from the Flames and becomes a Devil.

Thought for sure that Mike Cammalleri would re-sign with the Flames. Oh well good luck with the Devils there Mike.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad