GDT: Flames @ Leafs | 5PM MST, SNW, Fan 960

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
More to hockey than numbers, we owe this win to markstrom like most of our wins period

He gave up a bad goal and saved one in the end. 902SV% isn't worth 6 million bucks, but again I expect his numbers will end up better.

Whatever this argument isn't worth any furtherance since its clear I'm in the minority. Lets just get the win tomorrow since the Canucks were useless tonight.

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Monahan was on for two PKs today and for the last 30 seconds.

Sutter trying to make him a shutdown guy, I like it.

Reactions: Boomstick

JurassicTunga

it is what it is
Mar 21, 2010
Markstrom with some huge saves in the 3rd to keep it 4-3. Looked shaky at first, but really came through at the end.

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
He gave up a bad goal and saved one in the end. 902SV% isn't worth 6 million bucks, but again I expect his numbers will end up better.

Whatever this argument isn't worth any furtherance since its clear I'm in the minority. Lets just get the win tomorrow since the Canucks were useless tonight.

he made the big save when it counted

Sparky93

Dec 30, 2010

Tell that to Kipper, his numbers were pretty comparable in 4 of the 6 season after 2007.

TheHudlinator

Nov 21, 2011
Victoria,BC
He gave up a bad goal and saved one in the end.

My argument is everyone is going to make a mistake (McDavid literally gave us a goal) but unlike most of this team Markstrom will still give you chance to win the rest of the game. How many bad goals has he given up versus getting little to no support in terms of scoring? Looking at his stats is unfair or atleast doesn't tell the whole story because this team has quit on so many games.

User1996

Jun 24, 2020
Habs are literally 13-17 yet are still in a playoff spot because of the loser point. That shit needs to change 3-2-1

crackdown44

Cold milk cools down hot food
Dec 1, 2017
LMAO. 9 f***in OT losses for the Habs

You mean losses. They’re 0-9 in overtime/shootout this year. Quite spectacular really

Like I can’t even knock them for getting the loser point that often. They should have way more points getting to overtime that much lmao

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Habs are literally 13-17 yet are still in a playoff spot because of the loser point. That shit needs to change 3-2-1
I disagree with discrediting them to that extent. Like it or not, a team that does not lose in regulation deserves to be rewarded for that above a team like the Flames who lose big when they are the worse team.

Reactions: TheHudlinator

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad