GDT: Flames @ Islanders (5pm on Sportsnet)

Mr Snrub

I like the way Snrub thinks!
Oct 12, 2016
Really liking what Gulutzan is doing tonight with the lines. Double shifting Johnny with Bennett and Janko after Lomberg went down, cutting down the 4th lines ice time.

Colour me pleasantly surprised.

I guess his desire to put food on the table for Mrs Gulutzan is somehow stronger than his borderline autistic desire to roll four lines and three pairings

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
You just knew a penalty was coming from that. How penalties does Backlund have this season? Has to be up there with Stone and Bennett

Mr Snrub

Oct 12, 2016
Eberle looks a totally different player in New York

I love watching Ebs and Hall succeed away from Edmonton. Can't wait to watch them have to trade Draisaitl to clear cap space and for him to put up 100pts playing for Florida or someone

Reactions: Janks

Mr Snrub

Oct 12, 2016
Tkachuk should be our next captain. He plays like Iginla did on the ice, in that he has that winning presence to his game.

And he understands and sees the game even better than Iginla did, or will soon. The sky is the limit for that kid. I really think he is gonna be a PPG player next year.

Reactions: Johnny Hoxville

Mr Snrub

Oct 12, 2016
Isles now jabbing and pushing Tkachuk after every whistle and keeping a man glued to him every shift. I feel like a lot of eastern teams don't really realise what he is until it's too late

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad