GDT: Flames @ Hurricanes February 26 @ 1:00 PM MT, SNET-W

QcFlames12

Feb 1, 2012
Games going great, a bit off topic but anyone else midly interesting in the Switch keep seeing thr commercials everywhere

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
One game Backlund, Tkachuk and Frolik lead the Flames to victory, the next, it's Gaudreau, Monahan and Ferland.

Depth is nice.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
When things were going bad, we said that our top players playing like our top players would take this team from bubble team to actually a good team. It's great that we were even able to stay afloat as a one-line team, but having that depth right now is really taking us to the next level.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
II, I don't think Stone has been a standout but I think he's done his job overall. For sure a few mistakes but more good than bad. His played the body when need and done the job down low. I really like what I've seen so far, what a difference.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
When things were going bad, we said that our top players playing like our top players would take this team from bubble team to actually a good team. It's great that we were even able to stay afloat as a one-line team, but having that depth right now is really taking us to the next level.

Totally agree, then with adding Stone and playing guys in their proper spots, this team is playing to its potential.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad