Pre-Game Talk: Flames host Coyotes: Thursday, November 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Gnome

May 17, 2010
Calgary
I'm completely over Raymond at this point, to be honest. Hopefully his return makes me change my mind.

what? He's one of our best forwards, lol.

Also, if I remember correctly, Reinhart was brutal in the dot last game. No reason to leave him at centre if he can't win a FO.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria

Also, if I remember correctly, Reinhart was brutal in the dot last game. No reason to leave him at centre if he can't win a FO.

On paper Raymond is fantastic. His hat-trick has kind of skewed the statistics a little bit, though. He had one great game against Edmonton, he's been the beneficiary of some tap-in setups, and other than that he hasn't really been a big difference maker for me. Just my opinion on him, though.

The Gnome

May 17, 2010
Calgary
On paper Raymond is fantastic. His hat-trick has kind of skewed the statistics a little bit, though. He had one great game against Edmonton, he's been the beneficiary of some tap-in setups, and other than that he hasn't really been a big difference maker for me. Just my opinion on him, though.

He's got the ability to score though, something this team desperately needs. he's better than Glencross this season IMO, and a much better option than Baertschi at this point.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012

Because the other options are so much better at faceoffs? Reinhart may have struggled in the dot but so far in his career he is a better faceoff option than Bouma or Byron.

Max Reinhart is 33.95% in his career.
Lance Bouma is 29.55% in his career.
Paul Byron is 33.33% in his career.

Bouma Fett*

Booty Hunter
May 19, 2012
Calgary
More and more this season I'm thinking I'm not sure I want us to resign Glencross, and if we do, for no more than two years. He is clearly in his decline period over the last two seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad