Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
QONVIyz.gif

Reactions: Johnny Hoxville

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Rittich with some stinkers this game but we pull out the win. I'll take it. He'll learn from having two bad angle goals go in.

JurassicTunga

it is what it is
Mar 21, 2010
Nice win. Flames were dominant for large portions, especially in the 3rd. Delia was great for the Hawks. Rittich also played well for the most part. Nice way to end the road trip! Big 2 points!

MonyontheMoney

Apr 5, 2015
Rittich has let in two bad goals, but bailed us out a bunch, so it balances out lol.
Kane was a fantastic shot. Most goalies probably don’t stop that so I’m not sure I’d consider it a bad goal. I’d say Rittich played it just how he’s supposed to.

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
Rittich let in some bad goals but the big difference between him and Smith is he doesnt fold at the bad time. When he needs to make the saves he made them.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Kane was a fantastic shot. Most goalies probably don’t stop that so I’m not sure I’d consider it a bad goal. I’d say Rittich played it just how he’s supposed to.

I think it's unacceptable for proper technique to offer zero defence against shots to a certain location. Johnny used to try that snipe every game, and now somehow every goalie in the league has a way to stop it.

But yes, most of the time that technique doesn't cost goalies. It did twice tonight, so hopefully it can be corrected a bit.

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
Good win, long trip with a lot of games. Nice work boys!

Calgary needs a bit of depth help, in a bad way.

Corpus X

Wearing Stanley's cup.
May 24, 2014
Calgary
Good win, long trip with a lot of games. Nice work boys!

Calgary needs a bit of depth help, in a bad way.
I actually am looking forward to the break for the Flames. I don't think it will be like other years where they fall off a cliff. They just need a rest.

flamesforcup

Sep 5, 2017
Can someone provide a summary please and thanks? Missed this one and I’m gonna tune into Murder Mountain on Netflix.
Rittich let in a Kane backhand but made some huge saves (other than another stinky one with 30 seconds left) and Johnny and Kane had a great dual. Was a good road win for the Flames.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Can someone provide a summary please and thanks? Missed this one and I’m gonna tune into Murder Mountain on Netflix.
Flames started hot, got a goal, sat back, got behind, woke up before the end of the second and tied it. The Flames absolutely demolished the Hawks in the third, but their goalie stood on his head after Gaudreau got the go-ahead goal on a partial breakaway (which he almost stopped). We got an ENG shorthanded, but they got a bad goal with thirty seconds left. Gaudreau missed his hattrick by a few feet. Flames win.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad