1. Score on PP
2. No score on PK
3. No soft goals, Mr. Elliott.
4. Score more goals then they do.

Go team!​

Last edited:

FLAMESFAN

Feb 27, 2002
I'd like to see the revolving door at 1st RW stop. Sure no one has jumped up and taken it, but that also has to do with the poor play of the other 2.
I think you also have to give time for the 3rd wheel to gel on that line. I don't care who it is, I'd just like to see someone stay there for more than 1 game.

NORiculous

Jan 13, 2006
Montreal
I see Frolik on top line in the GDT and also see he has a nice production. Has he played well or is he just feeding off Gaudreau/Monahan?

tmurfin

That’s the joke
May 8, 2010
I think we should run with Elliott now. Enough is enough. I was for Johnson starting last game, but it's time to dive in, we all know how 1-2 games and switch works, it doesn't.

Also, Go Flames. ****ing win.

tmurfin

That’s the joke
May 8, 2010
I see Frolik on top line in the GDT and also see he has a nice production. Has he played well or is he just feeding off Gaudreau/Monahan?

This will be his first full time role with them. Him and Backlund are usually joined at the hip, and have easily been our best forwards this year.

SmellOfVictory

Jun 3, 2011

He's spent most of his time with Backlund, and he's been one of the Flames' only good players through the start of the season.

Banner

Jan 12, 2012
This should be a good game since the flames always play harder when facing the hawks for some reason. I've never been disappointed by a meeting between these 2 teams entertainment-wise over the past couple years.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
At least Gio will look better by comparison

tumblr_m09yxiLdYf1r7faah.jpg

Other than game 2 I'd argue Wideman has outplayed Gio

Also I recall hearing Gulutzan wants to seprerate Gio and Brodie on the road to help with matxhuos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad