GDT: Flames @ Hawks, 6:30 PM MDT, TSN/FAN960 - The End

Ace Rimmer

Stoke me a clipper.
:flames VS. :hawks

"It's the last game, and so I think we want to put in everything we've got," Flames forward Sven Baertschi told the team's website. "At the start of the season we didn't want it to finish right now. We wanted to be a playoff team, but now we want to make sure we finish the right way and we're going to come out hard."

Does anything more need to be said?

5079692765_a6d9d03bb5_z.jpg

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
Not Kiprusoff in goal anymore. :cry:

He won his final start in the dome with a magnificent performance.

No need to mess with it. What if Chicago blows him out of the water. Don't want to remember him that way.

Unkki

Dec 23, 2009
He won his final start in the dome with a magnificent performance.

No need to mess with it. What if Chicago blows him out of the water. Don't want to remember him that way.

True. I just realized it now.

TylerSVT*

Randy Sportak‏@SUNRandySportak54s

#Flames coach Bob Hartley told me Sven Baertschi won't play tonight. Was hurt, not severely, in St. Louis. My guess, that hit from Backes.

Lame.

Kipper933

Remember the Kipper
Jul 10, 2002
Toronto, ON
Visit site
I wonder if the Hawks will be sitting some stars for this one? They just called up 8 players from the AHL, since their farm team didn't make the playoffs, and have already clinched the President's Trophy.

it might actually be competitive.

Last edited:

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
Randy Sportak‏@SUNRandySportak54s

#Flames coach Bob Hartley told me Sven Baertschi won't play tonight. Was hurt, not severely, in St. Louis. My guess, that hit from Backes.

Lame.

Well, there goes my evening. Now disappointed.

TylerSVT*

I wonder if the Hawks will be sitting some stars for this one? They just called up 8 players from the AHL, since their farm team didn't make the playoffs, and have already clinched the President's Trophy.

it might actually be competitive.

Quinville said they plan to sit players tomorrow as they play St.Louis.

I believe Keith and Seabrook are both sitting tonight.

Tkachuky

Dec 30, 2009
In the Dome
sven, backlund, and brodie all took huge steps this season. That's all it mattered this year :laugh:

This.

Brodie is our best player. Backlund and Beartschi will be solid pieces on the team next year. I have also been impressd by Horak.

Wouldn't mind having Stajan as #3C next year.

I want Mcgratts to be on this team next year.

herashak

Mar 24, 2013
This.

Brodie is our best player. Backlund and Beartschi will be solid pieces on the team next year. I have also been impressd by Horak.

Wouldn't mind having Stajan as #3C next year.

I want Mcgratts to be on this team next year.

who is #2?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad