GDT: Flames @ Hawks 2.0, November 1 - You have failed us for the last time, Matxhuos!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beninho*

Mar 19, 2016
They weren't shafted by the refs at all. That call aside, if you still want to argue, is one of many penalties both sides have taken. The Flames just need to score more than one goal with all these chances.

bennett penalty, the leg tap on kane penalty, and the Hamilton penalty. 3 calls that were not penalties in the slightest

tmurfin

That’s the joke
May 8, 2010
Remind me of Gulutzan time in Dallas. There was a spurt of excellent then tons of head scratching games, ending up below average with no consistency.

My bet is he wont last long here neither.

I think you're overthinking it. With a little finish, we'd be doing fine. Our high end scorers just aren't showing up and doing what we need them to do. Score.

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
bennett penalty, the leg tap on kane penalty, and the Hamilton penalty. 3 calls that were not penalties in the slightest

Stop blaming the refs. You think this team know what to do with the power play?

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
I think you're overthinking it. With a little finish, we'd be doing fine. Our high end scorers just aren't showing up and doing what we need them to do. Score.

Exactly. This isn't a head-scratching game at all. This is a pretty good display of why Corsi is insignificant in the face of big errors.

Just fix the errors and for god's sake make some sort of plan for how we want our PP to work, we'll be fine.

Beninho*

Mar 19, 2016
bring up shinkaruk and put him on the top line, chiasson doesn't have chemistry with either johnny or mony and I see no reason to not bring him up. Time to give him a real shot if we can give chiasson one

DFF

Feb 28, 2002

Hopefully but all the top players (Monahan, Gaudreau, Brodie, Gio, maybe Bennett) playing like **** is just a coincidence?

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
bring up shinkaruk and put him on the top line, chiasson doesn't have chemistry with either johnny or mony and I see no reason to not bring him up. Time to give him a real shot if we can give chiasson one

To be fair, Johnny and Monny don't have chemistry with Johnny and Monny right now either.

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
You know the reffing is bad when Ball and Hrudey are calling them out for it. (another no call on Gaudreau)

And 5-1.

FML

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
Exactly. This isn't a head-scratching game at all. This is a pretty good display of why Corsi is insignificant in the face of big errors.

Just fix the errors and for god's sake make some sort of plan for how we want our PP to work, we'll be fine.

It's not head scratching except for the Flames were never going to score, just matter of time before they lose

Flameshomer

Likeaholic
Aug 26, 2010
Edmonton
Monahan stands around like a pylon in transition, turnover, Monahan drifts helplessly to front of net, hawks goal. What a joke

Beninho*

Mar 19, 2016
Gio hasn't been worth the contract since the day he's signed it, brodie play like trash, power play sucks and the top line looking terrible is the reason why we are 4-6

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
Okay, so, new win-streak can start after this?

Joke of a God damn game.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
It's not head scratching except for the Flames were never going to score, just matter of time before they lose

Not really. They should have scored on at least one of the PPs, statistically speaking, and they had plenty of 5-on-5 chances that they didn't bury either; jam plays and slot one-timers. A lot of deflected pucks which are extremely dangerous, but always found the crest of Crawford.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad