Post-Game Talk: Flames doused, who cares I care Jets win 3-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
Fun game to watch.

Samberg is an NHL dmen and will be a top 4 guy at some point next year if not from the start.

There is a good player in Barron, should be able to round into a good bottom 6 player for us. Get him on the PK starting from camp next year.

This team has the pieces to ice three scoring lines up front and have their way with teams with our skill. We need the right coach to come in and facilitate this.

SUX2BU

User of registers
Feb 6, 2018
Canada
Good games from 25/26/27/37/81

F u kachook, learn to use a soother properly

1651285978590.gif

macmaroon

Winnipeg Jets fan since 1972
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2011
Winnipeg Manitoba
www.macmaroon.com
Very nice win tonight, just surprised that they played Hellebuyck. You would think they would give "The Brick" some more playing time, but...

ThatsLowry.jpg

Just one more game and this season is in the books. I am hoping for some changes to be made after Sunday, but Chipman seemed a bit non committal when talking to Sara...

Chipman-MyTeam.jpg

Hopefully, I am not reading too much into that interview...:dunno:

giphy.gif

So true for the Jets! Let's hope...

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

and not...

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Either way, something that won't change is my devotion to this team, whether it be heart-felt or delusional, I'll still love my team! See you on Sunday! Go Jets Go! :hockey:

johnnyonthspot

Apr 1, 2012
Meh all Chipman said is they were not going to make quick decisions. Stated they had to get it right, which they do.

I will once again judge based on what happens not by what is said to the media. They know they need to get things back on track.
I think the coaching staff will return.
They have looked good in garbage time , which either means they do not play well when the pressure is on or they finally bought what Lowry is selling.

bustamente

Kinda Optimistic
Jun 29, 2015
Fraud City MB
Chipman knows that these games are garbage time and when the chips were down this team failed miserably or at least he should, complete coaching change is needed or we will be back talking about the same old crap this time next year. You think that the light when on for this coaching staff and they figured everything out when the Jets were eliminated

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
Chipman knows that these games are garbage time and when the chips were down this team failed miserably or at least he should, complete coaching change is needed or we will be back talking about the same old crap this time next year. You think that the light when on for this coaching staff and they figured everything out when the Jets were eliminated

Yup, there is no pressure on the players any longer so they are playing loose. We see bad teams play good down the stretch all the the time.

They need a new coaching staff in place and they need to make some changes to the room to improve culture.

GNP

Here Comes the Jets -look out hockey world !!!
Oct 11, 2016
Winnipeg
Fun game to watch.

Samberg is an NHL dmen and will be a top 4 guy at some point next year if not from the start.

There is a good player in Barron, should be able to round into a good bottom 6 player for us. Get him on the PK starting from camp next year.

This team has the pieces to ice three scoring lines up front and have their way with teams with our skill. We need the right coach to come in and facilitate this.
Your right, and I think James Patrick is the man for the job - hope they hire him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad