Post-Game Talk: Flames def. Canucks - 6-3 (Hughes, Garland, Pettersson)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Petey O

Laffy Taffy's gonna chew you up.
Feb 26, 2021
Canguker
That underlined part is such a bullshit move by Farhan, although it’s exactly what I expected. All these morons in the Vancouver media are just stirring shit up.
This is how the media in general operates. The headlines are what most people read. Most don't bother reading the body of the article, or at least more than a few sentences after the headline. Clickbait never has to be true, it only has to have a bit of room for deflection if heat comes to the writer. It exists to stir up the masses and this is exactly what Farhan and so many other figures in hockey media do on a near daily basis. If they didn't, they would barely have any work.

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
It’s amazing how “culture problem” and “locker room divide” talk dries up when the team is winning. Remember the Horvat vs Miller rift? With the room divided in two?

So much hot air gets blown when a team is struggling. Once Green and Benning got fired and the team got back on track - started believing in themselves again with competent direction and leadership - it all fades away.

Anyway - hoping for a big game from the boys tonight. Keep pushing at that playoff door until it slams shut.

me2

Go ahead foot
Jun 28, 2002
Make my day.
Wondering how Miller's doing after taking that shot in the leg last game. And Richardson with his broken nose. Love Saturday night hockey in Alberta. We're not officially eliminated yet. Canuck heart still beating.

uh uh uh uh .........stayin' alive.......stayin' alive..........
Someone eliminated the playoff push/tank thread. We are still playing "meaningful" games.

Reactions: M2Beezy

me2

Go ahead foot
Jun 28, 2002
Make my day.
Its always a fun to play the Flames ..this one is a bit bittersweet, as we don't have a lot to play for.

They gonged us pretty good the last time both these teams met up (although we dismantled them, and chased Marky from the net in the game before that).

I predicted that the Canucks would lose to the Wild, so I'm going to go on a limb and say we win this game tonight.
Well the pressure is off.

rypper

21-12-05 it's finally over.
Dec 22, 2006
Exactly. One day he says “we know there’s a bit of a culture issue in the room” then a couple days later it’s “well it’s not necessarily that there’s bad pieces in the room, just missing good pieces.”

What? Gtfo with this vague bs.
That was my paraphrasing, I'd suggest listening to the real thing.

Melvin

21/12/05
Sep 29, 2017
Montreal, QC
This is how the media in general operates. The headlines are what most people read. Most don't bother reading the body of the article, or at least more than a few sentences after the headline. Clickbait never has to be true, it only has to have a bit of room for deflection if heat comes to the writer. It exists to stir up the masses and this is exactly what Farhan and so many other figures in hockey media do on a near daily basis. If they didn't, they would barely have any work.

Sort of like how people base their opinions of Farhan based on third hand accounts that they read on a message board and don't bother listening to what Farhan actually said?

HH

Mar 30, 2022
Canuck GDT People
1F1507C7-A002-44A5-AA23-628D1C5AED51.gif

F’ Hrudey

Reactions: Ginger Papa
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad