Post-Game Talk: Flames def. Canucks - 5-4 (Garland, Pettersson, McDonough, Beauvillier)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
WHEN: March 31st, 7:00PM PST
WHERE: Rogers Arena, Vancouver, BC
TV: Sportsnet Pacific
RADIO: Sportsnet 650

Canucks Line-Up:

Kuzmenko-Pettersson-Joshua
Di Giuseppe-Miller-Boeser
Beauvillier-Dries-Garland
Kravtsov-Aman-Studnicka

Hughes-Myers
Brisebois-Hronek
Burroughs-Bear

Demko

Flames' Line-Up:

TBD

MS

1%er
Mar 18, 2002
Vancouver, BC
Don't see any real reason not to play the college kids. Last game was bad and would be a good reason to give them a shot.

I think they'll certainly give Hirose several days of practices before putting him in there, which is probably the right thing to do.

But I don't think Kravtsov has done enough to be an automatic in the lineup over McDonough and would like to see him get some more games before the end of the year.

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Canucks with a rare chance to stick a fork in the Flames playoff balloon. About as close to a 'must win' game for a team like the Canucks, who'll be exchanging sticks for golf clubs in a few short weeks.

Seems to me the Canucks blew out the Flames in a memorable game last season at Rogers Arena. Old buddies Markstrom and Demko will face each other in the crease.....so that should be motivation.

Pretty sure Tocchet would secretly like to stick it to Flames bench boss Darryl Sutter as well. Should be an interesting game.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
VacantRecklessHackee-small.gif

wonton15

Höglander
Dec 13, 2009
Unfortunate that we can’t see someone like Arshdeep Bains or Hoglander get another chance down the stretch (we didn’t paper these guys up).

I’m tired of watching Dries Studnucka Kravtsov. At least get McDonough back in.

MS

1%er
Mar 18, 2002
Vancouver, BC
Unfortunate that we can’t see someone like Arshdeep Bains or Hoglander get another chance down the stretch (we didn’t paper these guys up).

I’m tired of watching Dries Studnucka Kravtsov. At least get McDonough back in.

I'm the biggest Bains supporter on this board but he's just not physically ready. He needs a big offseason to add some size and strength.

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
Gee, I wonder why...
A number of reasons:

1) Tyrannical Horvat gone
2) Lazy OEL out of the lineup
3) Closet Leafs fan Luke Schenn gone
4) Cory Stillmans son and Spencer Martin were huge fans of Bedard and were intentionally tanking the team. Team is now unified in their ambitions.
5) @M2Beezy's motivational speeches behind the scenes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad