GDT: Flames @ Capitals - 10/3/2013 7 PM

brs03

Coo coo ca cha!
Jun 2, 2008
Maryland
Who cares why it happened originally? It stuck and people do it now for whatever reasons they want.

Ajax1995

Dec 9, 2002
Who cares why it happened originally? It stuck and people do it now for whatever reasons they want.

Apparently you do because you had no problem defining the criteria for a deserved whooping. So which is it? Whoop anyone for whatever reason you want or only whoop guys who meet your criteria?

brs03

Coo coo ca cha!
Jun 2, 2008
Maryland
Apparently you do because you had no problem defining the criteria for a deserved whooping. So which is it? Whoop anyone for whatever reason you want or only whoop guys who meet your criteria?

I mean, I think it's more meaningful if you only whoop the guys who actually deserve it. I think it's kind of wasted otherwise. But I don't have the right to tell anyone who they can or can't taunt at a game for any reason. The reasons they choose may be stupid and pointless but hey, they have a right to be stupid and pointless as fans.

Ajax1995

Dec 9, 2002
But I don't have the right to tell anyone who they can or can't taunt at a game for any reason. The reasons they choose may be stupid and pointless but hey, they have a right to be stupid and pointless as fans.

No, no I have the right to tell people what they can and cannot do. I am going to make sure nobody does the many things Caps fans do at games that annoy me from now on. That is why I made my list, to put you all on notice... ;)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad