What theme is best?

• Total voters

Corpus X

Wearing Stanley's cup.
May 24, 2014
Calgary
Not gonna lie. Those Avatars look pretty clunky/crappy
You must make all the friends.

People don't have to like them or use them but your critique is ignorant and insensitive.

In case you change your mind I made one for you. ;)
Deen.gif

Last edited:

tmurfin

That’s the joke
May 8, 2010
So is everyone gonna want a personalized avy or is it alright if we grab any? Don’t want anyone getting salty if I use one :laugh:

Corpus X

Wearing Stanley's cup.
May 24, 2014
Calgary
These are really good! Do you mind making a Fox one for me? It'd be highly appreciated! :)
Please PM me so we both get notified when questions are asked. That way we aren't sitting around waiting.
  • Character you'd like (if you have a particular picture send me the link)
  • Snow or fire
  • Colour of background - Black Red Gold
  • Puck follow through or Hold
  • If you have a 50kb or 100kb limit (sponsor)

Last edited:
Reactions: TychoFan

Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014
Not that I'm criticizing the avatars or hating on smash bros because I still think it's a cool concept, but it suddenly dawned on me that if we wanted a unified playoff avatar, purple drank in Lord Stanley shape and sarcastic rappers/tough guys would be a pretty funny theme. (Unsure if it'd violate site rules though). Nothing crazy, just minor tweaks to roster profile pic.

Johnny G2
Moneyhands
Lindhomey

3M

Big Pete
Mr Tree
Bro D
Sammy B

We could in theory pool cool ideas and just allow it to go free for all? Smash bros style?

Reactions: Phaneufed

Dack

Jun 16, 2014
Not that I'm criticizing the avatars or hating on smash bros because I still think it's a cool concept, but it suddenly dawned on me that if we wanted a unified playoff avatar, purple drank in Lord Stanley shape and sarcastic rappers/tough guys would be a pretty funny theme. (Unsure if it'd violate site rules though). Nothing crazy, just minor tweaks to roster profile pic.

Johnny G2
Moneyhands
Lindhomey

3M

Big Pete
Mr Tree
Bro D
Sammy B

We could in theory pool cool ideas and just allow it to go free for all? Smash bros style?
Mangiapane = Lil pump(ernickle)

Reactions: Phaneufed and Sk8M8

Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014
Mangiapane = Lil pump(ernickle)

Or yeast mode/toast Malone?

Derek Ryan experience or Doc D.R.E.
3MnM
21 savage

Notorious BSD
This is Mike crease

The Greek antique/G.O. /Gio D
Hammer time

Fat ras / ras whole
Killington
Niffin

Janko unchainz
Juice

Reactions: Dack and Sk8M8

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Lookin good fellas @Corpus X nice job. Kind of curious what a Gato Gang theme would of looked like tho :laugh:

We gotta step our GDT game for the playoffs and the main boards. I should have some time tomorrow to put one together if no one else wants to. Thinking GoT themed A Song of Fire and Ice maybe, what with the show about to make it's return.

Ace Rimmer

Stoke me a clipper.
Lookin good fellas @Corpus X nice job. Kind of curious what a Gato Gang theme would of looked like tho :laugh:

We gotta step our GDT game for the playoffs and the main boards. I should have some time tomorrow to put one together if no one else wants to. Thinking GoT themed A Song of Fire and Ice maybe, what with the show about to make it's return.
Give 'er!

Aug 3, 2010
Hey folks.

I made a general-use playoffs avatar for anyone who is interested. Thought about doing the whole roster but for now Giordano is the default. Feel free to use if you like it.

HFBoards-compliant size (sad resolution/animation)

HFBoards Ploffs 18-19.gif

Non-HFBoards compliant, original version (use it somewhere else?)
2019-2019 Playoffs.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad