Flames: away from the rink

DickyVargus

Apr 15, 2015
The Flames fans on Reddit noticed this already and noted that Monahan also unfollowed everyone on Twitter or Instagram or whatever. They speculated that he's switching to private accounts or something. I don't know. It all sounds dumb and unnecessary, like everything involving Instagram.

I feel old.

His instagram was hacked. I was not the one to hack it but from what I heard his password was his dogs name.

FlamerForLife

Mon Seanahan
May 22, 2015
Calgary
Just got back from Gaudreau's autograph and advertised photograph session at pizza 73, but the security at the place didn't let us take pictures, just wondering if all sessions like this have no pictures..

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
I'm watching Dragon's Den right now and there's three guys pitching a hockey stick they developed that's stronger than composite sticks. The Dragons ask if these guys have any endorsement deals and they don't. Jim says he knows a guy in the NHL that he'd like to get his opinion on these sticks.

XS5LK.gif

May 27, 2012
Earth
I'm watching Dragon's Den right now and there's three guys pitching a hockey stick they developed that's stronger than composite sticks. The Dragons ask if these guys have any endorsement deals and they don't. Jim says he knows a guy in the NHL that he'd like to get his opinion on these sticks.

XS5LK.gif

That gif gets me for some reason.

:laugh:

Snazu

I contribute nothing
Feb 2, 2007
Looks like Backlund is having a good time in the offseason. This is from his instagram account Backs11

Sean Monahan

JIMMIES ARE RUSTLED
Nov 25, 2011
Murrica

XS5LK.gif

giphy.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad