GDT: Flames @ Avs: Battle for the Basement Edition - April 8 @ 7:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheHudlinator

Nov 21, 2011
Victoria,BC
Stajan's got 5 pts in 5 games...maybe he shouldn't be 4th line center

I think we will see all lines get at least 12 minutes, so it isn't really 4th line. I think Hartley knows what he has in Stajan and is giving the younger players more skill to play with to see what they bring. There is no point in trying to play the kids for only a few minutes with little skill if we want to test their abilities.

TylerSVT*

Sven has to be playing with Backlund right? those 2 seemed to Gel well last time.

JoemAvs

Jul 2, 2011
So is this the thread to root for the Flames or for the Avs?
It is kind of confusing to be honest ;).

Anyways. Good luck guys. I hope you stomp those putrid Avs!

JB51Hockey

51Hockey
Nov 19, 2012
Was trying to find a video of that episode to post :laugh:. The Losing Edge is the title of the episode if anyone is interested.

Classic when Randy gets all pumped to fight the other parents from the best teams. lol. how do they come up with this???:laugh::laugh:

bohlmeister

May 18, 2007
Look Flames fans. I know you are new to the tank. You are excited by it, and feel an exhilaration at the thought of that top pick. But us Avs fans have too much experience. This is child's play for Joe Sacco.

Go Flames Go!!!

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
Baertschi with the hat trick! Come on kid stick it to those dirty Avalanche players. Pretty sure I heard them call your mom a **** during warm up. They were all having a good laugh. In fact I think Sacco started it, you should fire a puck at him when you're rushing up ice.

Zih

Dater's Gonna Hate
Dec 19, 2008
Colorado
Look how stupid the Avs' coach is! Offensive faceoff and he tosses out the 4th line.

GO FLAMES GO

HF007

Sep 9, 2008
Go Flames, Today Macdonald will show he's is capable of being a great back-up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad