GDT: Flames @ Avs - 7PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khrox

May 31, 2018
The good news is that I think we can win this game

The bad news is that if we do win it, we’ll be on a 5 game win streak and get a main board jinx thread
Don't worry, that'll just mean we're five games in to our annual ten game win streak

crackdown44

Cold milk cools down hot food
Dec 1, 2017
C62D0905-9EEF-46BE-A937-5B37DD016002.jpeg

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
I thought that was you on CP posting the satan memes.

I got banned a half decade ago because a mod couldn't take a joke in the pictures thread (I also got a suspension for 2 weeks once because a friend on that site and I were having a kayfabe argument in jest and they banned him for life and gave me 2 weeks). All the garbage troll posts are completely fine as is two of the moderators constantly belittling the fanbase. I only find about a handful of people on that site knowledgeable/intelligent/reasonable, 80% are morons who spew the same dumb shit over and over and as a whole the place is extremely negative. Sure we have a couple of people here who constantly bitch, but it's not 29 full pages of over the top ridiculousness.

I've been posting Satan memes since last year, CP started this year with a few heavy metal guitarists headbanging and now they're fully posting Satan gifs, which I am fine with, more Satan for everyone.

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
Lol Landeskog just walked through 3 players...

You can already tell how this game is going to go. I wouldn't mind replacing Mangi with Dube anytime now.

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
When Czarnik/Bennett come back, I would waive Janko. If he gets claimed, you enjoy the extra breathing room in our cap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad