GDT: Flames @ Avs - 7PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Body Checker

Aug 11, 2005
This was a really entertaining game to watch. Flames looked like the 18-19 Flames. Lucic has really rounded into form. That trade may yet end up a draw.

Reactions: Ladyfan and DFF

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
This was a really entertaining game to watch. Flames looked like the 18-19 Flames. Lucic has really rounded into form. That trade may yet end up a draw.

It's a win win
Oilers definitely think they won
And as far as I am concerned the flames also win cause Neal sucks as a flames

Reactions: Johnny Hoxville

SKRusty

Napalm
Jan 20, 2016
It's a win win
Oilers definitely think they won
And as far as I am concerned the flames also win cause Neal sucks as a flames

Neal has faded since his hot start in Edmonton. He is now playing on the third line with Haas and Russell. I hope Neal gets 7 more goals and stays 11 goals above Looch with his #1 PP time. That said Neal is too big of a defensive liability to play in the bottom 6. We are a season maybe a season and a half from him being bought out to stop the distraction in the dressing room.

Even if Looch is the healthy scratch at that point he will be a positive in the dressing room.

I don't know how many times I have heard how slow Monahan is .. yet he left Burakovski eating dust. The same Burakovski that is known for his breakaway speed. If it weren't for BSD having a sub-par game by his standards the game would have been over long before overtime. Ward appears to be pushing the right buttons as the 4th line was pushing play all night and got rewarded with increased minutes.

There are 3.5 lines that can score every night and as long as that continues the Flames are well positioned. Get Sam, and Valimaki (Our Makar that we have been without all season) back and the Flames will have spare parts to upgrade.

Reactions: Johnny Hoxville
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->