Post-Game Talk: Flames @ Avès | Should've brought a jockstrap instead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
GWG IT IS

Who ever can guess tonights's game winning goal (either team) will win my Avatar until Tuesday the 15th. If you think the game is going to a shootout you must specify SO and who scores the SO Winner.

Please post in this format to make it easier for me:

The Shermanator - Hunwick

The Shermanator - Landeskog

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
Zanon better be starting in net for this one or we aren't trying hard enough.

Who ever wins the avatar challenge will win my Avatar until Tuesday the 15th.

THE QUESTION

Who will score tonights's game winning goal (either team)? If you think the game is going to a shootout you must specify SO and who scores the SO Winner.

Please post in this format to make it easier for me: Your name - Player's last name

THE ANSWERS

Freudian - Landeskog
henchman24 - Hudler
Pierce Hawthorne - Joe Sacco (I guess something crazy might happen?)
TwoPadStack - Tanguay

Something crazy will happen. Avs will be Winning 2-0 in the 3rd period, Sacco is gonna say enough is enough. He'll call a timeout and disappear from the bench, Avs fans will jump with joy thinking Sacco has just quit and left the arena. However 5 minutes later he's gonna return from the dressing room sporting a Flames jersery. He then proceeds to score 3 goals for the Flames in the final 3 minutes, and the Flames win 3-2.

After the game Sacco explains that the tank wasn't looking good so he decided to take matters into his own hands. Sherman then proceeds to give him a 35 year extension and the Avs get to tank for the next 36 years in a row, following in the steps of the mighty Edmonton Oilers.

Landeskog The Viking

Duchene The Boss
Jul 5, 2007
NS Canada
Something crazy will happen. Avs will be Winning 2-0 in the 3rd period, Sacco is gonna say enough is enough. He'll call a timeout and disappear from the bench, Avs fans will jump with joy thinking Sacco has just quit and left the arena. However 5 minutes later he's gonna return from the dressing room sporting a Flames jersery. He then proceeds to score 3 goals for the Flames in the final 3 minutes, and the Flames win 3-2.

After the game Sacco explains that the tank wasn't looking good so he decided to take matters into his own hands. Sherman then proceeds to give him a 35 year extension and the Avs get to tank for the next 36 years in a row, following in the steps of the mighty Edmonton Oilers.

:handclap:

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
Shermantor: Avs, Parenteau

Ed - Oh boo, PAP and Duchene have been taken.

Ok, I change mine to Bordeleau.

bohlmeister

May 18, 2007

On the 36th year of our rebuild the Avs draft Matt Duchene's son, Eric Church Duchene. Ironically Eric grew up hating the Avs because they were always such a poorly run team and his Dad always wanted to do well there. EJ finally becomes that #1 defenseman everyone wanted him to be, and he leads the Avs to the Tostito's Stanley Cup finals of Champions. Greg Sherman and Joe Sacco retire on top, and go on a speaking tour of College's and Universities preaching about patience, believing in yourself, starting projects on time, and nepotism.

Ryan O'Reilly, after retiring, still has the character to overcome negative atmosphere (or something like that), and works at the "Pepsi Center for Kroenke Owned Sports Teams, brought to you by Walmart." He shines the statues of past Avalanche greats. Pierre Lacroix's "Great Man, Awesome Job, We Love You" Statue. Eric Lacroix's "Can I come too Daddy?" statue. And of course Josh Kroenke's "Slam Dunk Hockey" statue.

Steve Downie is serving 25 years in Colorado State Prison for charging and leaving his feet.

Lets keep this going people. Have some fun before we lose.

Sheet

Apr 1, 2013
Zanon better be starting in net for this one or we aren't trying hard enough.

Who ever wins the avatar challenge will win my Avatar until Tuesday the 15th.

THE QUESTION

Who will score tonights's game winning goal (either team)? If you think the game is going to a shootout you must specify SO and who scores the SO Winner.

Please post in this format to make it easier for me: Your name - Player's last name

THE ANSWERS

Freudian - Landeskog
henchman24 - Hudler
Pierce Hawthorne - Joe Sacco (I guess something crazy might happen?)
TwoPadStack - Tanguay

Erik Johnson. I can feel it in my bones.

Edit... ej taken... I'm saying Zanon the Canon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad