GDT: Flames at some... College? It's in Tempe or something I dunno, 7:00 MT 1/11/2024

deleted user

Sponsor
Dec 16, 2019
I have to check out who's fighting. I'm going to be hunkering down for some work-related study over the weekend and into next week. Not sure ill see it unless a freebie, then I'll record it
Pretty sure it's free on Sportsnet.

Reactions: Tofveve

flames23

Mar 11, 2010
Burnaby
Oh there's a fight night this Saturday. Just looked at the card. I'm not going to tune in for that one. And because of that.. it'll likely end up a banger. 🙄

That's probably a healthier way of doing it. Be supportive but not overbearing. I agree with that sentiment.

Yes!!!

Rango and Huby. Niiiice.
NFL playoffs are #1 this weekend. Then Aussie open/UFC/hockey. Lady booked an Airbnb w her friend flying in from Kelowna tomorrow for a lady's weekend. They're gonna get high on gummies and I'll be home watching 18 hrs of sports a day. Hahaha. Faaaantastic.

deleted user

Sponsor
Dec 16, 2019
NFL playoffs are #1 this weekend. Then Aussie open/UFC/hockey. Lady booked an Airbnb w her friend flying in from Kelowna tomorrow for a lady's weekend. They're gonna get high on gummies and I'll be home watching 18 hrs of sports a day. Hahaha. Faaaantastic.
You're living the dream. I look forward to my glorious return to THC. I'm waiting till 4/20. 🤩

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad