GDT: Flames at some... College? It's in Tempe or something I dunno, 7:00 MT 1/11/2024

deleted user

Sponsor
Dec 16, 2019
Maybe Doobz dad can score a couple goals while he's at it.

Maybe that's asshole. Lmao. I retract nothing.

• Haha
Reactions: Tofveve

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
Lindy you're going to the AS game bud. Bury that biscuit

I'm downing a pink grapefruit palm bay atm. They're way too good
They should put him in the shooting competition, he'll be giving away a lot of pucks to the fans:nod:

• Haha

deleted user

Sponsor
Dec 16, 2019
Lindy you're going to the AS game bud. Bury that biscuit

I'm downing a pink grapefruit palm bay atm. They're way too good
Yep. I remember Palm Bay. I couldn't get em as often as I wanted so I'd have to settle for Vex. The Palms are too deadly. So good indeed.

Hm. I swiped away a voicemail. My first voicemail using this Pixel 8 Pro. It shows in the phone section no voicemails? Or is that only visual ones? Can I simply swipe them away???

I'd looooove that. I'll confirm in a bit by calling into it. Would be amaze ballz.

deleted user

Sponsor
Dec 16, 2019
Bugger it. I'm making a pot of kicking horse and getting some latte action going. I gotta try and finish Dead Island 1 tonight after this game ends. Buying the second game tomorrow. 🫠

deleted user

Sponsor
Dec 16, 2019
Oh there's a fight night this Saturday. Just looked at the card. I'm not going to tune in for that one. And because of that.. it'll likely end up a banger. 🙄

That's probably a healthier way of doing it. Be supportive but not overbearing. I agree with that sentiment.

Yes!!!

Rango and Huby. Niiiice.

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Oh there's a fight night this Saturday. Just looked at the card. I'm not going to tune in for that one. And because of that.. it'll likely end up a banger. 🙄

That's probably a healthier way of doing it. Be supportive but not overbearing. I agree with that sentiment.

Yes!!!

Rango and Huby. Niiiice.

I have to check out who's fighting. I'm going to be hunkering down for some work-related study over the weekend and into next week. Not sure ill see it unless a freebie, then I'll record it

Reactions: deleted user

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad