Pre-Game Talk: Flames at Sens 5:00 PM EST March 30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dionysus

Oct 7, 2007
Around the bend
Brennan on the team 1200 pregame saying Karlsson isn't untouchable haha, saying he will be traded before his contract is up. What a clown.

saskriders

Can't Hold Leads
Sep 11, 2010
Calgary
Greening is out with a lower body injury, he isn't a healthy scratch.

Darn, he needs a scratch to get his head straight. It seems to me that a 2011-2012 Greening like player is the second biggest hole on the team (behind a top 4 defenceman of course)

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
Brennan on the team 1200 pregame saying Karlsson isn't untouchable haha, saying he will be traded before his contract is up. What a clown.

:facepalm:

*Technically* no one is untouchable, but get real. What an outlandish and likely baseless statement. He is the worst reporter in Ottawa.

Talk about trying to stir the pot. Like JR does every once in a while. Can't believe JR made such an ordeal about EK's swedish interview where he said he will never change his style.

Anyway, yay hockey. Thought Andy would have started.. but I'd like to see a nice clean and stable game from #40.

otown

Sep 4, 2009

TSN1200....Smart sports radio..........or not!
It is like listening to a high school sports rogers broadcast!

chipsens

Post and in...
Jan 9, 2013
TSN1200....Smart sports radio..........or not!
It is like listening to a high school sports rogers broadcast!

Disagree. IMO every Sens game begins and ends with the TSN1200 characters and wacky callers. My favorites are Bruce Garrioch, Sean Simpson and AJ. Who says radio is an obsolete technology?! :naughty:

Go Sens Go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad